• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's, what do you think about most of the time?

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
What I'll be doing a couple years from now and religion.

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Lots of things. Horses, theology, people I know, books I've read, my job, plans, what the day hopefully turns out like, whatever my latest focus/hobby is... Why?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Don't they just float blindly from one commitment to the next without much independent thought, like worker bees flying from flower to flower collecting pollen?

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Everything, and yet nothing. I recently have been finding seemingly apparent paradoxes in life. Among just about everything else.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Surprisingly nothing at the moment.

Hang on .. Why does the SJ forum suck .. I would like to change my type lol. So there so many things to talk about on the other forums and here it is so quiet

Usually i am thinking about a song in my head. My kids. My cat who i am going to squeeze to death when i see her next. Changing career. What my next 3 tattoo's are going to be. Who shall i see tomorrow.

Haaaaa, no stress.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
^its cause ESTJ get screwed here which upsets them so they boss the other SJs into to not coming here.

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Usually:

My to-do list.
Ideas of fun things to do with someone else.
The people around me and how they are doing.
Remembering things that have recently taken place and how fun they were.
Looking forward to an event that is coming up.

I am always thinking about what I have to do for the day, week, etc. and mindful of my internal schedule. I keep track of what is going on and what is about to happen in 30-minute increments.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
^its cause ESTJ get screwed here which upsets them so they boss the other SJs into to not coming here.

Got any names .. I'll kick some butt ;)

I thought it was because SJ's don't usually have a lot to say.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Don't they just float blindly from one commitment to the next without much independent thought, like worker bees flying from flower to flower collecting pollen?

No. I had a, uh, romantic friendship with an ISFJ and he was suprisingly full of original thoughts underneath his conservative, proper exterior. He was really careful, though, to only reveal his true thoughts to trusted people. Otherwise he acted sort of like a hand shaking, baby kissing politician in public. But he could be so sweet.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Yeah, because, like bees, SJs are parts of a hive mind.
I am EJCC of Borg. Resistance is futile.

Lol, here's how that would go with me=
Me: Hey, don't go to Typology Central. They're mean over there.
*insert SJ friend here*: WTF is Typology Central?

Yeah, most SJs I know have zero interest in MBTI or anything similar to it. An ISFJ friend of mine gets very upset whenever I bring it up, because she thinks it's "stupid".

But anyways, to answer the OP: I generally think about my plans for the day, or what I'm going to say to someone when I see them, or (like saslou) a song that's in my head, or past events in my life. Those are the most common, anyway.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
BANANAS!

No um... I guess I think about people a lot and wonder why some are so ignorant and snobby.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
"What's next on the 'to do' list for today? What about tomorrow?" *casually checks PDA* :D Basically the future (years from now).

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Hmm, lately, I've been thinking about:

How to set up an adequate eating routine for weight loss this summer
Scheduling workouts at the gym
Proper workouts at the gym
Different places I can go jogging around the area
School things
Movies I want to see soon
All of the games I've been playing on my laptop
The inevitable plastic surgery I might need
How to unfuck my social life so that I can actually make new friends
Improving my work ethic
Relating better with coworkers
Planning out things I want to do this summer in terms of events
All of my finances, which I mostly keep memorized, but use spreadsheets a lot
Books I want to order or read or am reading
How much longer this cold will last
Random stuff I read on the internet
Random hot girls passing by me when I'm out

Among other things.....my mind drifts around....

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
My mind never stops...it's like a constant internal dialogue that takes in information around me, assess it, and evaluates (or catalogues) it. Simultaneously I can be thinking about any number of things -- school, work, friends, family, things I have to do, the past, present and future, money matters, logistics, food. A lot of my thoughts are mostly sarcasm, puns, and insults...it's sometimes hard to keep a strait face if my thoughts try to run away with me.

I don't know about other ISTJs, but I think I'm a pretty good self-monitor, so I think a lot about my audience and the best ways to present my thoughts to them. I gague my next moves based off their reactions.

My mind works in lists and webs...it's all connected up there, and I am a master with mneumonic (sp?) devices. One thing can trigger a memory which can lead to a chain-reaction of random thoughts. Before I know it, I'm daydreaming. I would be willing to bet that the majority of what I think about has to do with my immediate surroundings...Si at work, perhaps?

I think a lot of times I probably don't realize how quiet I really am. I have all this dialogue going on in my head, but only a small fraction actually comes out as speech.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
I think a lot of times I probably don't realize how quiet I really am. I have all this dialogue going on in my head, but only a small fraction actually comes out as speech.

Hmm sounds very familiar. :D

Ok, what I think about, making it the end of the year for work. Getting to the end of the school year, making it through summer, finances. How I keep doing and giving and wondering when can I finally stop and breathe.

Weekends, cleaning house, finishing up details with work. If my family is online, if I want to talk to my family. :shock:

I think about things I want to start, so I can finish them and have something to see for my labor.

If after finishing duties, and my time is my own. I will think about psychology, sociology, mysticism, dreams, spiritism etc.

Then there are things I want to know, should read to know and if I can try to remember the information, like the names of trees, the 32 orders of insects, constellations, history, more grammar rules and the algebra that badly needs brushing up on. How I hate TV, when it gets turned on, so much that I feel myself tense up!!!

Finally, there is meditation and nothing...

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
That's an interesting question coming from an SJ to an SJ. I've asked SJs that before and I get a puzzled look that says, "Who even thinks to ask that?"

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Come now. You're an ESFJ. We talk our fool heads off.

I will talk the talk until my patience wears thin. I am always fighting for the underdog though (typical we are the underdog) so if a quick butt kicking is needed (i just scare them sometimes) then so be it.

Hmm, lately, I've been thinking about:

How to set up an adequate eating routine for weight loss this summer
Scheduling workouts at the gym
Proper workouts at the gym
Different places I can go jogging around the area
School things
Movies I want to see soon
All of the games I've been playing on my laptop
The inevitable plastic surgery I might need
How to unfuck my social life so that I can actually make new friends
Improving my work ethic
Relating better with coworkers
Planning out things I want to do this summer in terms of events
All of my finances, which I mostly keep memorized, but use spreadsheets a lot
Books I want to order or read or am reading
How much longer this cold will last
Random stuff I read on the internet
Random hot girls passing by me when I'm out

Among other things.....my mind drifts around....

Ouch, my head hurts now.
I wonder if i was to write down everything i thought about over 24 hours, would it look similar to this list in length (no probably longer ;))