• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Now that I've officially changed my type again...

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I feel we officially need an SJ party to celebrate our greatness. Who's with me? :happy:

:party2:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I feel we officially need an SJ party to celebrate our greatness. Who's with me? :happy:

Oh, I see you don't know how SJs do things yet. You've been an SP too long.

If you wanted to have a party with them (or any strong J), you'd need to plan it a week in advance, send invitations to everyone you wanted to invite asking them to RSVP so you could make preparations based on the number of people attending, and specify the dress code and expected behavior in said invitation.

;)

/DG/

Well that sounds annoying. Mind you my J is very weak. It needs nurturing. :tongue:

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Uhhh... No.

Oh, I see you don't know how SJs do things yet. You've been an SP too long.

If you wanted to have a party with them (or any strong J), you'd need to plan it a week in advance, send invitations to everyone you wanted to invite asking them to RSVP so you could make preparations based on the number of people attending, and specify the dress code and expected behavior in said invitation.

;)

Also No.

Well that sounds annoying. Mind you my J is very weak. It needs nurturing. :tongue:

That's not necessarily a bad thing... Just don't scare the freaks away. By freaks I mean us and by us I mean me and you. Oh, and the other ISTJs of course.

/DG/

So uh... what do we do for fun then?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[YOUTUBE="ru-xQac_sWw"]SJ Party?[/YOUTUBE]

SJ PARTY!!!!!! :devil:

(just kidding, guys!)

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
No no, THIS Is an SJ party:

[YOUTUBE="hMnk7lh9M3o"]SJ PARTAAAAY[/YOUTUBE]

ISJs, probably. Notice how they didn't call ahead to check with each other about accidentally showing up wearing the same thing.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Haha, I've seen this video before.

So what, we're gonna dance the night away to Thriller in our trendy orange jumpsuits?

I guess I'll be the chick, considering I've already got on my kilt and all.

/DG/

Those orange jumpsuits are really stylish, aren't they?

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
How about guessing the number of jelly beans in a jar and winning a really cool prize. As for the paper, push it through the paper shredder and make confetti. Then throw it all over the winner of the jelly bean counting contest!!!
:)

I'd cry if I went to a party like that...

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I can party plan like nobody's business. ESFJ = host with the most. What's your pleasure?

/DG/

Genius! You must be the reincarnation of Dr. Seuss!