• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] My fellow ISTJs - What's your enneagram type?

ISTJs, what's your enneagram type?

• Total voters

BlueSky

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Took some random online test and scored almost equally as a 3, 1, and 9. I think I relate to 3 the most.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't know much about Enneagram, but I've taken its test once. And one time, I browsed through type descriptions.

I got 5, 4, or 1, they were all kind of close. I'm not sure about these being right, because I haven't really looked into it, and the two times mentioned above didn't pinpoint one for me that sounded surely correct. Oh well.

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
A recent test on enneagraminstitute.com shows:

Type 1 - 5
Type 2 - 1
Type 3 - 5
Type 4 - 4
Type 5 - 6
Type 6 - 7
Type 7 - 2
Type 8 - 0
Type 9 - 6

I am fairly nervous these days, so no wonder I test as 6w5.
Edit: Each type is out of 8.

Last edited:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
A recent test on enneagraminstitute.com shows:
Type 1 - 5
Type 2 - 1
Type 3 - 5
Type 4 - 4
Type 5 - 6
Type 6 - 7
Type 7 - 2
Type 8 - 0
Type 9 - 6

I am fairly nervous these days, so no wonder I test as 6w5.

I am sort of surprised not a single person tested as Type 8, and six people were Type 9, and four were Type 4. But yeah, Type 5 is up there too.

I'm 5w6.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha this is why I don't get when people say that "Type 5" is only for INxx's. I see many ISTx's as type 5's.

When people do this, something like this goes through my head. The picture perfectly encompasses what I think. "You're so dumb that I just don't care about the fact that you're wrong".

Understand-Bunny_(Pancake).jpg

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
When people do this, something like this goes through my head. The picture perfectly encompasses what I think. "You're so dumb that I just don't care about the fact that you're wrong".

Understand-Bunny_(Pancake).jpg

LOL. :cheese:

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I am sort of surprised not a single person tested as Type 8, and six people were Type 9, and four were Type 4. But yeah, Type 5 is up there too.

I'm 5w6.

That thing I posted up was the result I got from a test on enneagraminstitute.com. Sorry for the confusion.

saskiazaaza

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not ISTJ , I'm INFP :D
Lemme , comment on your forum. My recent crush is ISTJ too.
But , my crush is ISTJ with 9w1 wing. And , sometimes I mistaken him as ISFJ , coz his Si rather overshadowing to his Te.