• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Do your friends tend to be E's or I's?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Yes i am bored.

So if you are an I .. do you tend to hang with other I's and if your a E, do you tend to hang with other E's?

I ask because when i was at work, i loved messing around with the E's. We'd play pranks on each other. One bloke used to let me bend him over the desk and i won't go into detail. It was always me and the lads. We used to have so much fun, who'd of thought we were supposed to be working. (i did work hard, when no one was looking then i'd have fun or when i left the room ;)). Don't get me wrong i love my I friends as well, i want to protect them though. (i did used to give one lady who looked about 10 yrs old sweets as she would bounce off the walls due to the e numbers, hilarious, she must of known) :yes:

The majority of my family are E's. Quite a few days ago however i went to a friends house and there was 5 of us sitting at the table talking about vampirism, men and constipation amongst other things lmao. All 5 of us are extroverts. I felt really uncomfortable though, they were, on that day so out there even though i was joining in and we were laughing our heads off. Hmm.

I have 2 men currently persuing me. I am not interested in either. Both are very E. I feel really uncomfortable with their behaviour even though if i am interested in someone i am like a bull in a china shop.

I like at the moment of idea of I's being around me. Just more quiet types. Maybe i am just showing my age ;) (never).

Finished rambling now.

Come on then. :)

Nyota

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5
(Not an SJ, but thought I'd throw in my two-cents anyways)
I feel like in the day-to-day, I get along better with extroverts. This is probably because I enjoy people that can ask more questions, be more outwardly thinking and be extremely more expressive than I am otherwise it's difficult to create a solid base for a friendship. However, I find myself constantly gravitating moreso to introverts. Maybe I feel like they understand me....?
I don't know really but interesting thread nonetheless!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My friends tend to be I's, but I enjoy E's all the same. E's tend to annoy me more than I's, but it's all about finding the right people for friendship. The E friends I have are an ENTJ and ENFP.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I have more introvert friends than extrovert ones, for sure. Also, I'm closer to my introvert buddies than the extroverted ones.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
I have had best friends of whom were usually E, they just balance me out most of the time. I love outgoing quirky behavior. They allow me to be just all the more expressive and loving of life.

However when I meet with other I, we can relate on deeper levels. I haven't had the pleasure to break into the world of an introvert, except my mom, to really get to know them intimately. Could it be a deeper passion in life? :newwink:

extrovert = outgoing, having fun, expressiveness
introvert = reflecting, sharing, understanding

I guess it really depends on the situation, the yin/yang, summer/winter, etc. Hmm sometimes I wonder if I can ever really get my point across.. Oh well, it is what it is.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I totally understand where you are coming from Sara .. That makes sense.

Maybe because i am so chilled out today it would explain why i want to be around I's .. I was supposed to go to my mum's but didn't bother as they are all so ARRGGGHHH (which i usually am but not today).

Cool.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Es actually, I'd say. But obviously have I friends too.

Lightning_Rider

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Hmm... I'd say I have a mix of both.

All of the girls I ever had something for have been E's though. Strange.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Mostly I's, but I have some extraverted friends too.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Hmm.... well my best/closest friend is an ENFP. I'm not sure about the others. :huh:

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Don't have any E friends. They just can't shut their mouths.

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1
It's hard to say...I love both. E's are great to hang around with for a good time. They are the people I want to go out in public with and be crazy with. However, it's the I's that make me feel secure and I believe I have deep, lasting relationships with. I love connecting with I's on a deeper level.

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Mine are split about even I think. Maybe leaning towards the I side.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i have a good mix of both.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
OK .. Thats it, i need to find more I's in my life .. Next problem, i don't like people getting to close to me so .. Maybe they could be posted to me like a order mail bride. Just poke some holes in the box so they can breathe .. :laugh:

Sil

This is a test.
Almost all my friends are introverts. They're all a bunch of pushy bastards, too.

I get along with both introverts and extroverts on the day-to-day, though.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
They're all introverts. I think that's just because we flock together, though.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Online - I think it's a fair mix, although I think I have more introverted friends because they might spend more time on the internet.

Offline - Definitely extroverts.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Most of my friends are I's which is so fucking frustrating because im such a hardcore E. I dont even know how it happened. Introverts flock to me. E's must havw some sort of unconscious beef with me.

I need to have a E friend. Im too exhausted to pump people up to do stuff in public.