• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJs - what do you do for work?

istj86

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
If you're going to school, what are you studying for
Administration and finances

Do you like your job? If not, then why? Do you think you would be happier doing something else?
I would prefer being a policeman. I would be happier but im not doing it because its really hard to get in, now even more with the economic crisis, and you cannot easily choose in what city you will work. Too much risks, i dont want to waste years trying and i dont want to leave to a random city i havent chosen.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like policemen. Are they usually STJ?