• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's .. Which type are you currently dating?

SJ's .. What type are you currently dating?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTJ

• ISFJ

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • ESFJ

• ISTP

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • ESTP

• ESFP

• ISFP

• INTJ

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • ENTJ

• INTP

• ENTP

• ENFJ

• INFJ

• ENFP

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • INFP

• Total voters

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
So results show -

You are all happy and that's the main thing ..:wubbie:

Now facts - according to this bullshit website :blush:

Karen, Eiddy and Maliafee .. You are all in possible relationships.
Sorry jock .. You are in the least possible list ..

So i am going to dismiss this information as i am very good at that. lmao.

Please continue being happy with one another.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Well anyway, there's mah ISFJ mom n INTJ dad.
And mah ISTJ friend and his ENFP gf.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Well anyway, there's mah ISFJ mom n INTJ dad.
And mah ISTJ friend and his ENFP gf.

OK .. both are least likely types to have a relationship .. Sorry.

Your mom and dad have been together how long? .. Ohhhhhhh.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
OK .. both are least likely types to have a relationship .. Sorry.

Your mom and dad have been together how long? .. Ohhhhhhh.

Since before I was born, obviously (or not so obviously... Yay divorce rate and stuff like that :doh:). I don't know how long exactly though.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Parents are ISTJ (mom) and ENFP (dad). Best friend is female ISFJ dating male ISTJ.

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
You know it looks to me like everybody has a different opinion on what the ideal matches are. Then when you try to look into the details of their research you can't find it. I mean the raw statistics.

This website says ISFJ's best match is ESFP or ESTP:Personality and Relationships They said that when they did their research they found a pattern where if they had the same communication preference and the outside ones switches, those were the longest and happiest relationships.

I've seen other websites say the best match is someone who is exactly the same as you. And in the book I'm reading right now about type compatibility, it says the best match is one that shares your communication preference and that none of the other stuff really showed any correlation. I like the website I listed above because in my own personal experience it is by far the best match for me. I think you should have the same communication preference and feelers should be with feelers, thinkers with thinkers. Then the outside ones should be switched so you will end up complementing each other.

maliafee

Woah. That totally freaks me out because my ISFJ said the SAME thing about ME! And he is being totally genuine about it too! That's the craziest part of all! I love ISFJs!

Oh and I voted for my ISFJ boyfriend. Hope that's ok. It feels totally surreal to be with your ideal match. Everything is just so natural. That's the best way I'd describe it. Of course, for us it's very early so there's no telling what might come up.

That's so funny! How's it going with him? Does he still want to see you every day? Mine invited me to live with him a few hours before we ever kissed... hehe. I do live with him now (moved 450 miles away to do this) and it is so great.

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
That's so funny! How's it going with him? Does he still want to see you every day? Mine invited me to live with him a few hours before we ever kissed... hehe. I do live with him now (moved 450 miles away to do this) and it is so great.

It's going very well with him. So well it's totally freaking me out! I'm really slow to trust people because I've been burned in the past. So I have been resisting so hard and trying not to get so attached but it's happening against my will! He still wants to see me every day but it's way, way too soon for me to do that. That's so great that you found someone like your guy. It always sounds like you guys are really crazy about each other.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I like this too. I'm wondering if it's an S thing.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I like this too. I'm wondering if it's an S thing.

Possibly .. I am the same too.

There is nothing better than spending time with the person you care about/love everyday.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know one INTP and ISFJ couple as well (married and together for over 5 years)
And mom and dad are ENTP and ISFJ, married for over 30 years...rocky though.

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1
saslou, I'm another ESFJ female. My boyfriend has not taken the test, but I believe is is an ISTP. We have been together for ten months. We do very well together.

jazzyidahovandal

MBTI Type
ISTJ
My BF is an ENFP, and we have been together for 3 and a half years. So far so good. He's pretty optimistic and he believes in me, which is encouraging. I keep him in line for the most part. I have no problem taking care of the finances and the "to do lists". He's very loving and giving, which is nice. Sometimes I wish he wouldn't spoil me so much! We have our moments when it's hard to talk, but I've learned to express my feelings a lot more.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My ESFP bff Shorty *loves* ISFJs. It's a very harmonious pairing. (She also really digs ESTJs, but has yet to date one).

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
My BF is an ENFP, and we have been together for 3 and a half years. So far so good. He's pretty optimistic and he believes in me, which is encouraging. I keep him in line for the most part. I have no problem taking care of the finances and the "to do lists". He's very loving and giving, which is nice. Sometimes I wish he wouldn't spoil me so much! We have our moments when it's hard to talk, but I've learned to express my feelings a lot more.

ISTJ and ENFP .. wow, total opposites. Its great that your doing so well. If you can learn from each other then good for you. :)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I like ENFP's too!:D:D But I have yet to find one... :(

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Haha! I posted a reply on here so long ago about my ISFJ boyfriend wanting to see me every day and how I wasn't ready and now it's the exact opposite and now I want to see him every day and he has started working and going to school so he just feels like he HAS TO get all of his work done before he can see me and now it's not an option to see each other every day.

I don't know if that's bad timing or me just being fickle!

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Well once it comes to work or school nothing is more important. Job/school comes first as that will pay the food, rent, bills, hospital, or what ever else life demands. This is his way of showing his responsibility for his future and ultimately you if you both decide to continue. Doesn't mean he doesn't care for you as much, it could be, he is showing it even more.

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Well once it comes to work or school nothing is more important. Job/school comes first as that will pay the food, rent, bills, hospital, or what ever else life demands. This is his way of showing his responsibility for his future and ultimately you if you both decide to continue. Doesn't mean he doesn't care for you as much, it could be, he is showing it even more.

You are exactly right. He tried to explain that to me at first and I just didn't get it. To me, I put everything on the back burner for love and fun and at first I thought his feelings for me were going away. But he tried to explain it all to me and I sort of got it. Then after watching him for a few weeks I think I am actually starting to understand it. I can't really articulate it but I know what you're saying and I see that's what he's doing. I think he might have even implied when he first brought it up that he was taking all of these responsibilities on so that in the future things could be better for both of us and I was really surprised to hear that because I never know what he's thinking.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
It seems strange that you do not know what he is thinking. I think if anything we tend to talk too much in the company of another, unless of course we are nursing our own wounds and don't want to bother others with it. Sometimes I recognize it is my problem and not the problem of others so why bother them; other times I need to talk to clarify my points.

For the most part and I know it's very wrong, but I do expect others to know what I am feeling, after all I sense others so deeply and can immediately tell when I am being politely put on the shelf by others.(I can't find a better expression at this time, not quite ignored but there is a subtle change.) Plus we are quite reasonable. At least I always have believed so since we are quite practical. Back to mind reading it does mean ironic that we see ourselves as practical while at the same time we expect others to know and understand. lol