• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's .. Which type are you currently dating?

SJ's .. What type are you currently dating?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTJ

• ISFJ

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • ESFJ

• ISTP

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • ESTP

• ESFP

• ISFP

• INTJ

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • ENTJ

• INTP

• ENTP

• ENFJ

• INFJ

• ENFP

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • INFP

• Total voters

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Just curious if you are dating your ideal partner .. or just the person you fell in love with. How long have you been with them?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Dating? What's that? :huh:

Seriously, I may be able to take a stab at past types "dated"*, but I have noone right now. :-/

*I say dated because I don't really think it was officially dating. Whatever that means. :doh:

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Well I married my ESFP, perfect match. Of course, at first I wanted to run, thought there was something wrong with him. "He's too nice!!!", I kept thinking to myself. "There has to be something seriously wrong with him." So glad that I was wrong.. Ok, there is one thing, he is too easy on the kids. Do I have to be the bad guy??? LOL

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Well I married my ESFP, perfect match. Of course, at first I wanted to run, thought there was something wrong with him. "He's too nice!!!", I kept thinking to myself. "There has to be something seriously wrong with him." So glad that I was wrong.. Ok, there is one thing, he is too easy on the kids. Do I have to be the bad guy??? LOL

I'd totally be too easy on the kids. "Do whatever you want, I don't care," I'd say when they asked to wear pajamas to school or keep that snake they found outside. My poor wife.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Yeah and always his excuse is "They're only kids once." Well, how about well I only have one life, can I enjoy it too??? :laugh:

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
ESTJ is really nice.. Smart outgoing person who accomplishes a lot.

maliafee

My ISFJ said when he saw me he thought, "That's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I have to talk to her."* It took us 17 days to "get together" and he says though he's been through lots of girls in the past (even wrote a song about this), I am the perfect person/type for him. This shouldn't sound like bragging, it's just to illustrate that one ISFJ finds one ISFP to be a very complimentary pairing. ;-) We've been together 16 months on Sunday.

*I am NOT the most beautiful girl in the world, by any means, so this was incredibly flattering/sweet to find out from him later on. Also, this thought by my ISFJ made my INFJ girl friend think that it was "love at first sight."

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Ahh that was very sweet and if that is a picture of you. I would say that he was right, you look very romantic.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Dating? What's that? :huh:

There must be someone out there with our names written all over them. Hopefully not literally as that would be freaky friday ;).

Our time will come.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Thank you I appreciate that very much, now I will be smiling the whole week.:happy:

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Oh wait, it's not a multi-pick thingy type poll.

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
My ISFJ said when he saw me he thought, "That's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I have to talk to her."

Woah. That totally freaks me out because my ISFJ said the SAME thing about ME! And he is being totally genuine about it too! That's the craziest part of all! I love ISFJs!

Oh and I voted for my ISFJ boyfriend. Hope that's ok. It feels totally surreal to be with your ideal match. Everything is just so natural. That's the best way I'd describe it. Of course, for us it's very early so there's no telling what might come up.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Most definitely! :D

Saslou: I like Costrin too.. He's very sweet, but don't tell him I have said this ok? :newwink:

Secrets safe with me .. ;)

Oh wait, it's not a multi-pick thingy type poll.

Sorry, perfection is overrated. hehe (personal joke)

Woah. That totally freaks me out because my ISFJ said the SAME thing about ME! And he is being totally genuine about it too! That's the craziest part of all! I love ISFJs!

Oh and I voted for my ISFJ boyfriend. Hope that's ok. It feels totally surreal to be with your ideal match. Everything is just so natural. That's the best way I'd describe it. Of course, for us it's very early so there's no telling what might come up.

Sigh .. :wubbie:

So i have just found this -

ISFJ
Strong need to belong and to have harmony
Very good with details and the here-and-now
Trust the lessons of the past, rather than try new things
Amazing command of the facts
Do not like confrontation
Need to be appreciated for their contributions
Under stress: can become rigid

Best types for a relationship: ISFJ, ENFJ, ESTJ
Possible types for a relationship: ESFJ, ESTP, ISFP, INFJ, INFP, ESFP, ISTJ, ISFP
Least likely types for a relationship: ENTJ, INTJ, ENTP, INTP, ENFP
Percentage of the US population: 9-12%

Now i am going to be nosy and see if you fit in the box .. Oh i hope not .. being the ever optimistic romantic .. I want to know people have found love, because you are all good people and not because you have found your type.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's the source on that? That doesn't seem too accurate... The relationships for ISFJs.