• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Awards?

cogdecree

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
To the relief of the NT's and to the dismay of the SJ's, I'm an SJ, or at least that is what I’m sticking to:devil:

Anyways, I'll be adding more substantial threads later (I'll be throwing several academic pieces I'm working on this way), until then I'll open up with a lighter thread.

Nominate an SJ who you think fits the bill best for each category.

1) Quintessential SJ?

2) Most Stereotypical (like quintessential but funnier)?

3) Most streight forward?

4) Most organized (I don't know, just pick someone)?

5) Most prudent or profound?

6) Create your own award

In a very undemocratic like fashion, I'm stealing the awards for the most stubborn and most annoying.

This is in short, my version of WARNING THE greeting the SJ community.

Ah, and for more entertainment, here is a commerical made by an SJ

YouTube - Coors Changing ad, version 2 (this guy would win award #2)

(its late, so I won't be responding anytime soon, g'ngiht)