• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] A few questions for the SJ's if you want to answer

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I love reading people and their choice of words (obviously harder online than in person) .. so as i am bored, if you have 2 mins, fancy answering these questions .. Thanks.

1 - What is your astrological star sign?
2 - Do you own any pets?
3 - What is your sense of humour like?
4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality,what would it be?
5 - What is your vice?
6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be?
7 - Up to this moment in time .. what has been your best and least favourite
moment in life?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(Not an SJ, but answering anyhow. :p Nyer.)

Gemini and Cancer (21st of June, midsummers day. o/ )

2 - Do you own any pets?
German shephards and cats.

Mostly dark, witty, abrupt, direct and more often timed wrong then timed right. :p

Inability to do vast amounts of work that bore the living crap out of me.

5 - What is your vice?
I don't believe I have one. Rationalists. *shrug* Maybe there are some things that other people would call a vice. But it isn't a vice for me personally then. :)

Juicy steak from a Red Deer in cantharel sauce.

moment in life?
Least favorite moment is losing a loved one to suicide.
Best moment is piecing myself together quite some time after that.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
1- Aries
2- A cat called Flower, we adopted her. Currently residing in Canada until quarantine is over then coming home (July/August)
3- Evil .. I laughed so hard seeing a work colleague get pinned to a chair and then duct taped to it .. and everyone walking off (yeah we should of been working)
4- Being at extremes .. need to find balance
5- Cigarettes .. I dont drink so i need one vice, i don't want to be a good girl.
6- Steak (well done) and chips or full English breakfast
7- Best - having my children (god knows what mess i would be in now if i hadn't of had them)and Worst - getting my heart broken

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Gemini and Cancer (21st of June, midsummers day. o/ )

2 - Do you own any pets?
German shephards and cats.

Mostly dark, witty, abrupt, direct and more often timed wrong then timed right. :p

Inability to do vast amounts of work that bore the living crap out of me.

5 - What is your vice?
I don't believe I have one. Rationalists. *shrug* Maybe there are some things that other people would call a vice. But it isn't a vice for me personally then. :)

Juicy steak from a Red Deer in cantharel sauce.

moment in life?
Least favorite moment is losing a loved one to suicide.
Best moment is piecing myself together quite some time after that.

Cool .. thank you for your honesty. Your vice is being a rationalist darling .. :p .. stop thinking ;)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cool .. thank you for your honesty. Your vice is being a rationalist darling .. :p .. stop thinking ;)

That's like the most dangerous thing to ask of a rationalist. Are you sure you want that? :devil:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
That's like the most dangerous thing to ask of a rationalist. Are you sure you want that? :devil:

Oh i know i am going to see that sting in your tail? .. go on then .. what happens when you stop thinking? Apart from being a little more spontaneous ;)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Spontaneous sure, but in a very random and uncontrollable fashion. (Since us rationals never developped those skills very well.)

I quit drinking for a damned good reason, I don't enjoy being a threat. :(

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Spontaneous sure, but in a very random and uncontrollable fashion. (Since us rationals never developped those skills very well.)

I quit drinking for a damned good reason, I don't enjoy being a threat. :(

Now i am frustrated .. see i want to save you now .. but honestly, its a shame, that trade off, I love your minds when you ain't pushing it onto others, i love being given a different view .. BUT your to rational, if only you could have a little more feeling and maybe find your inner child .. sigh .. ahhh none of us are perfect .. ;)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The mistake is, I don't need saving. ;)

This is who I am, that is who you are. We're all happy in our own ways. :p

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
The mistake is, I don't need saving. ;)

This is who I am, that is who you are. We're all happy in our own ways. :p

OH MY GOSH .. I know you don't need saving .. that is unfortunately who i am .. that's right, we are all happy doing our things our own way :hug:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I'm not an SJ either but answering these questions would be fun for me and would help ease your boredom, so it's all good.

I love reading people and their choice of words (obviously harder online than in person) .. so as i am bored, if you have 2 mins, fancy answering these questions .. Thanks.

libra
2 - Do you own any pets?
my parents own two cats and I live with all four of them (parental units and cats). The cats think that they own me.

I like slapstick and puns and I laugh hysterically when I hear stupid criminal stories. I also think that detailed descriptions of bad food are funny. The more inedible sounding the food, the funnier I find it. I like really silly stuff. The sillier the better.

Lack of self confidence.

5 - What is your vice?
Chocolate (my mouth is watering, just thinking about it)... I could eat massive quantities but, alas, the cholesterol...

Vietnamese soup. Also a spring roll with a dipping sauce
salad: full of vegetables and greens (no iceberg and no endive)
main course: any kind of seafood, asparagus, new potatoes
fruit: a fruit bowl to cleanse the palate
dessert: black forest cake

moment in life?

best moment: my day in Santiago Atitlan in Guatemala
least favorite: any day in junior high school

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I'm not an SJ either but answering these questions would be fun for me and would help ease your boredom, so it's all good.

Thank you for participating .. Cats do own us, not the other way round, you have to earn their respect unlike dogs .. :newwink: ..

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
You're welcome!
That is very true.
I am a pet sitter on occasion. When I babysit the dogs, they are all excited about getting attention and bark a greeting before I come.
The cats wait to see what I will do. Then they follow me around. I can almost always bond with a cat, once I've brushed and combed the cat. Most of them love that!

:yes:

Thank you for participating .. Cats do own us, not the other way round, you have to earn their respect unlike dogs .. :newwink: ..

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
What happened in junior high school .. Was you bullied ie your lack of confidence now?? (like i said, i read people;))

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Cancer.

2 - Do you own any pets?

A dog and a few cats.

Fairly good, but it can be dry I suppose. Some people just don't get it and I wish I had this emoticon: :doh:

Hmm... maybe I would erase how blunt I am. I would like to have conversations flow more smoothly for me. :)

5 - What is your vice?
I don't think I have one.

I'd skip the meal, I'm going to be dead anyway!

Best: Learning how to shoot and carry guns and other weapons.
Least: Losing one of my best friends- happened in high school... I despised high school!

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
pisces

2 - Do you own any pets?
Not currently, but I did have a yellow labrador during the teen years. Once I get my own place I'd like another big dog like a boxer, german shepherd, or another lab.

Witty, sarcastic, and dry

4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality, what would it be?
Too many walls/barriers that don't allow people to get close to me, or allow me to really cut loose and just live life to the max.

5 - What is your vice?
Mine is chocolate as well. It is simply irresistible.

Milanesa suiza de pollo con papas fritas...my most favorite meal from Argentina. It's a thinly-sliced chicken breast that is breaded and fried, topped with cheese and tomato slices...and comes with fries. I don't know what it is about this simple dish, but it is amazing! I'd finish it off with icecream from Fredo (Argentine icecream shop...once again, I have never had better icecream in all my life)

moment in life?

Best moment: It would have to be the day where I decided to accept Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior -- truly no words can describe what I felt that day. This moment is followed up closely by glacier trekking in Argentina.
Least favorite: The day I lost my mother to severe depression that is still plaguing her now 16 years later (although it has been under control for many years now, she is not the woman I once knew).

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Leo

2 - Do you own any pets?

A Siberian Husky

Dry sarcasm, also getting people angry

shyness

5 - What is your vice?
perhaps I'm too rigid or judgmental, but I don't really see those as being bad.

I wouldn't care so long as it tastes good.

moment in life?
I don't really categorize moments into good and bad, or at least I don't get hung up on them that much. I take events as facts. Like living a history book.

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
1 - What is your astrological star sign? I don't know, I avoid that stuff.
2 - Do you own any pets? Two horses. :D A darling and very cuddly (really) Arab mare and a frisky younger horse who loves to go. I like dogs and cats, but currently we only have "family pets."
3 - What is your sense of humour like? Sarcastic, and draws heavily on shared experiences with people.
4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality,what would it be? My difficulty with letting loose and enjoying things like other people do.
5 - What is your vice? Chocolate!
6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be? Probably a full course meal of great old fashioned food, like just-made soup, breaded shrimp with a delicious sauce, raw milk to drink, yams, some tamale pie made with good cornbread... a milk shake and several extremely gooey chocolate desserts. This is a hard question, though. Really it would take a lot more thought.
moment in life? Best - I was 3.5 when I accepted Christ so it wasn't quite such a high as it was to Recoleta, but watching other people accept him and be baptized... wow.
Worst - having to put my dog down after she was mauled by pit bulls.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
You have read me very well.
I was bullied. I was the smallest kid in the class and I also had undiagnosed learning disabilities.
It was a very sad time in my life.:cry:
I'm an SP so I live very much in the present moment. I could not understand the concept that, eventually, it would end.
It was a painful, dark time for me.
Just thinking about it still brings tears to my eyes, and it was a long time ago.
And yes, I believe that my lack of self confidence is connected with this.
Thank you for asking.
I hope that you're having a good day.
:cheese:
What happened in junior high school .. Was you bullied ie your lack of confidence now?? (like i said, i read people;))

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Aries

2 - Do you own any pets?
Yes, a black cat that sits next to my cauldron. hehehe

Almost every student I have had describes me as funny first and friendly second.

Regrets that I might have short changed myself in knowing more intellectual things in life. I won't accept the fact that I am not a genius!!!

5 - What is your vice? Feeling inadequate, so I make up for it with humor. I just have to remember our best friend Google is the only thing that has all the answers.

6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be? I think I would be too stressed to have an appetite or swallow anything. I meet a lady at a seminar that had the same effect on me this past year in a 5 star hotel.

moment in life?

Best: Riding my Kawasaki Ninja Motorcycle in the middle of the night through the Rocky Mountains at top speed, hoping a deer doesn't decide to cross at that moment.
Worst: The time I got the phone call telling me my younger brother had died about 10 years ago.