• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] A few questions for the SJ's if you want to answer

Nicky Castle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5/6
1. Taurus - 10 May 1988
2. Yes - 3 Cats and 1 Dog (Which is technically a cat dog: Whippet- look it up)
3. I think I can be funny. I enjoy comedy shows. I love laughing. Silly slapstick makes me cringe... my husband is an ESTP and says I am a stiff :dry:
4. Being unable to deal with internal emotional baggage in a healthy manner.
5. Coffee, and series.
6. Gammon, roast potatoes, rice and gravy, corn bread... pineapple dessert... bacon!!!
7. Best - There are so many... Graduating Cum Laude for my degree and at the top of my class... marrying my husband... having his babies... jumping off a waterfall with my ESTP husband... paying off all of my vehicles... the list is endless, but just to name a few.
Worst - GRIEF! There is nothing more challenging than having losing my loved ones, and then having to deal with the emotions of other people trying to show support! I have never felt so alone while trying to deal with what was going on inside of me.

Nicky Castle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5/6
Well, I took a break from my children a few weeks back for a few hours when I left them with my mother... other than that I try to get a few minutes in every night in the shower. When the world gets too much, I put my headphones on and listen to music that interprets my feelings.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1 - What is your astrological star sign?: Pisces and getting deeper into it somewhere is Virgo and Sagittarius.
2 - Do you own any pets?: A turtle, a chihuahua, a cat, and two parakeets and I really want a fish again.
3 - What is your sense of humour like?: Sarcastic. I prefer the humor that puts people in their places. I guess you could say its rude.
4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality,what would it be?: Impulsive reaction to strong emotions.
5 - What is your vice?: Saying really cruel things when you anger or frustrate me.
6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be?: Steak or tacos.
7 - Up to this moment in time .. what has been your best and least favourite
moment in life?: Least favorite is too personal, favorite would be getting on the Dean's list at college for my high GPA.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1 - What is your astrological star sign?
Aquarius.
2 - Do you own any pets?
No.
3 - What is your sense of humour like?
It's usually pretty silly and random. I'll randomly blurt out something like "fluber tuber!!!!" and then burst out laughing. Or I'll get funny images in my mind, like walruses in top hats driving cars and getting upset about traffic and will start laughing and it will confuse people. When I'm trying to get someone else to laugh, I'll usually tease them. Sometimes I'll result to some darkish humor, as well, but only if I feel like the person will still accept me for it. I also love inside jokes, referencing old memories and putting them into the current context, or referencing movies/quoting movies.
4 - If you could erase one bad trait from your personality, what would it be?
Being overly sensitive
5 - What is your vice?
Again, I'm too sensitive.
6 - Your on death row .. What would your final meal be?
Um, I'm not sure if I'd eat. LOL. But if I was going to eat, I'd probably have pizza with garlic sauce and veggies.
7 - Up to this moment in time .. what has been your best and least favourite
moment in life?

Hahaha no.