• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] Come out of the closet ESFJ's and show yourselves

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I was told there are not a lot of ESFJ's on here as this is something we would usually not be interested in .. If you are out there .. could you please show yourselves .. Thanks .. (Is there anybody ... out there, pink floyd)

Also anyone also happen to know who our best/worst type is????

Your all diamonds .. MUAHHHHH

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They're here, they just don't post often. I'm sure they're busy with life. :)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
They're here, they just don't post often. I'm sure they're busy with life. :)

Well how bloody selfish is that .. lmao .. i will be busy with life .. when i have a house, job, car, gym, kids (cant forget the kids) .. until then, you are all stuck with me .. (not long now ;))

Unique

Hai ESFJs!

But in all seriousness you're experiencing the same thing that happened to me when I joined the forum

zomg ESTP, stay plz you guys rock!! ;o

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Hai ESFJs!

But in all seriousness you're experiencing the same thing that happened to me when I joined the forum

zomg ESTP, stay plz you guys rock!! ;o

OK .. you twisted my arm .. that wasn't hard

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's odd - I've known only a few ESFJs irl, and most of them were men. I have one girlfriend who's ESFJ and she's adorable. I felt the need to beat guys off of her - she's simply too pretty and charming to be left alone. lol We had the strangest IM conversations. She could slay me. Her sense of humor is out there.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
It's odd - I've known only a few ESFJs irl, and most of them were men. I have one girlfriend who's ESFJ and she's adorable. I felt the need to beat guys off of her - she's simply too pretty and charming to be left alone. lol We had the strangest IM conversations. She could slay me. Her sense of humor is out there.

I am not a girly girl, i am a tom boy .. I would rather hang out with men than go shopping with the girls .. god, i hate clothes shopping .. i don't know about the pretty and adorable .. but i know how to charm the pants off almost anyone .. i usually get told i am cute (whatever that means) .. and well as for guys .. they either tell me "bet your great in bed" (i do wind them up) or "if i was single, i would want to date you" .. typical .. but then all the good men are taken :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Welcome, fellow tom boy. :D (I love buying shoes though, I won't lie!)

All the good guys are taken in my neck of the woods too.

The Grand Chameleon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Come on down to the islands. "Good guys" are a dime a dozen here. So much so that they have a tendency to want to act like an asshole just to turn some heads. Hmm...I smell a thread in the yonder...

I have been known to jump on a plane to get my 'man' .. This time however if would be nice for him to come and get me. :blush:

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1
ESFJ checking in. :)

I am not a girly girl, i am a tom boy .. I would rather hang out with men than go shopping with the girls .. god, i hate clothes shopping .. i don't know about the pretty and adorable .. but i know how to charm the pants off almost anyone .. i usually get told i am cute (whatever that means) .. and well as for guys .. they either tell me "bet your great in bed" (i do wind them up) or "if i was single, i would want to date you" .. typical .. but then all the good men are taken :)

That is interesting. I am the exact same way. I'm feminine enough, but not girly and I have a hard time understanding those who are. I would much rather hang out with guys, and often in groups of girls I feel lost. Shopping is torture for me.

I always wondered about this because I've read that ESFJ's are supposedly very true to gender stereotypes. Maybe that is off? I personally am true to traditional gender roles for the most part, but many of my interests are more guy'ish. "Girly" girls wear me out, to be honest.