• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] What does an unhealthy ISFJ look like?

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
americans-in-unhealthy-lifestyle-crisis-0.jpg

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Hahahaha that is the funniest post I have had yet to read. Forget reading, seeing is believing. There has to be a warning on this post. hehehe

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
*thinks back to a few moments ago*
http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...does-unhealthy-esfp-look-like.html#post625806

all the negatives of Si... which... yeah food is a likely one (comfort from sensual familiarity). Lack of Fe.. so yeah inactivity and lack of willingness to help others. Negative Ti probably analyzing past mistakes(SiTi), and immature Ne. I'm not sure how immature Ne might work. Maybe a sense of pessimism.

basically that picture sums it up.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
What does an unhealthy ISFJ look like?

Do xSFJ's actually eat though or cook for that matter?

I would rather shove a cigarette in my mouth than food.

Food bores me, if i could have it my way, i would have a continuous drip thing attached to my stomach so i didn't have to eat at all.

That is unless you are offering to cook me steak, chips and mushy pea's. :newwink:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
That is funny!
I love food!
Just love food!!!! But I can't digest doughnuts so looking at it cracks me up (it falls into the "bad food category" of humor for me, which tend to leave me helpless with laughter.)
I'm going to eat an orange now.
*giggle*

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I suspect that my best friend is an ESFJ. Yes, she cooks and eats. But she doesn't have much patience so she likes to cook things that are finished fast. And yes, she loves to eat. Especially since she quit smoking!
;)

Do xSFJ's actually eat though or cook for that matter?

I would rather shove a cigarette in my mouth than food.

Food bores me, if i could have it my way, i would have a continuous drip thing attached to my stomach so i didn't have to eat at all.

That is unless you are offering to cook me steak, chips and mushy pea's. :newwink:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I suspect that my best friend is an ESFJ. Yes, she cooks and eats. But she doesn't have much patience so she likes to cook things that are finished fast. And yes, she loves to eat. Especially since she quit smoking!
;)

Funny because i actually hate smoking .. it disgusts me, yet i do it .. but smoking is also an appetite suppressant .. so i stay thin, keep my vice and do something i hate .. oh joy .. welcome to my logic .. lol