• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Question for SJs about views on INFPs

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
She's the type, for instance, who might donate a kidney to a dying acquaintance, but steal the bed covers at night.

Yeouch! Sorry, that just struck home a little. :yim_rolling_on_the_ But hey, if I were to steal the covers it would be while I was asleep, not on purpose! Seriously, as an ISTJ I constantly have to be thinking about being sensitive to interpersonal stuff and not be like a tank. I don't notice a lot of the finer details without trying really hard. I will do all sorts of things and go to pretty amazing lengths for people if they ask, but I am not likely to notice quickly that someone needs their glass refilled.

I really don't think it sounds like she is manipulating you in any way. As for the not sharing insecurities thing, for one thing she probably doesn't think about that sort of thing nearly as much as you do and for another SJs often have a hard time expressing deep emotions if we even recognize their presence.

I know I would love getting long letters from someone, so I bet she really likes that and saves them all.