• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] ESFJ + minivans

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hey guys, ever seen a car like this:

citroen-c4-hatch-traseira.jpg

Yea it is sadly a car and no tank :D.

I have been driving with my ESFJ boss (who is awesome :static:) lately in his Citroen C4 minivan and he explained the totally automated working gearbox to me. He even showed me that in the "comfort function" the car nearly drives fully automated and he has nothing to do. Then he started a Metallica CD and I thought to myself... what a wonderful world :D.

Obviously all hope is lost with this one :D.

So, I recently started to keep my environment under surveillance. And I came to notice, of the few ESFJ that I know, an awful lot of them does drive a minivan... So when exactly, on the way of getting older, does a man loose the gene that enables him to refuse to drive anything but a sports car ? :D

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Not sure about "people carriers" in Germany, but where I live people with small children love them including ESFJ's. ;) I had my stint with one and am now in a crossover vehicle which is basically a minivan/SUV without sliding doors.

As for the mansportscargene thing, well my husband still has his sports car and we have the pacifica for family transportation. I imagine he'll always have the type of car he wants because a man and his toys makes a happy wife and vice versa. :p

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
ESFJs just love being moms, so for this, only a minivan will do.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Up until last summer I wanted a Suburban so I could pick smaller, weaker cars out of my tires. Minivans just don't have the intimidation factor going on.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Not sure about "people carriers" in Germany, but where I live people with small children love them including ESFJ's. ;) I had my stint with one and am now in a crossover vehicle which is basically a minivan/SUV without sliding doors.

As for the mansportscargene thing, well my husband still has his sports car and we have the pacifica for family transportation. I imagine he'll always have the type of car he wants because a man and his toys makes a happy wife and vice versa. :p

Hehe :D. I see its ultimatively inevitable. One day my wife will show me that we only have money to buy one car and if we buy the sports car, the baby has to stay home. I of course will say, well then leave the baby home ! And she will become really angry.

Maybe then I am gonna start valuieng "comfort drive" too in my own small SUV :D

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know about ESFJs and minivans, but I've personally noticed that a lot of Jews drive minivans (at least where I'm at).

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Around here you'd think minivan was a bad word. And yet, what's the difference, really, between a minivan and an SUV?

Not much.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
*chains himself to steering wheel of his sports car* :D

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
The ESFJ I know has been drooling over driving a silver bug for as long as I can remember. :D But I can see her buying one of those if that married-with-kids thing happens. Especially since she wants a ton of little children to raise. o_O

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
I have been out of the states for so long, do they Satellite Tracking System, GPS and automatic shutdown from outside forces???

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
ESFJs just love being moms, so for this, only a minivan will do.

Yes i do love being a mom .. but i don't really like children .. they stress me out, lol .. but they seem to zone in on me .. For example, my 2 year old nephew comes to see daddy and only ask's for Sarah (currently living with my brother) and he spends all his time with me when he should be with his dad .. but this kid although i love him has serious OCD (yes i said he is 2) .. we just sit and stare out into the garden .. he actually makes me feel like i am peace unless he is talking about the bloody hoover 24/7 (vacuum) ..

I will not be buying a minivan after i pass my test .. I would love an old mini cooper .. but will settle for a convertible :nice: ..