• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISFJ & ENFP?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I don't know Viv... Fox News, ISFJness, commenting about not getting a kiss... sounds like a sexual predator. If he would watch anything other than Fox, he would know Chris Hansen from NBC is after him.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Aw, Viv! If you have a bad feeling, I'm going to agree with the others: it's not worth your time. There are so many guys out there--why waste your time with one who makes you feel "ick" inside? I think it's really sweet that you don't want to hurt your friend, and very smart of you to be wary about it. I mean, the last time a friend tried to get me with her ex, it felt like a "please God get this boy away from me he's not letting go please please please be his rebound?!" (She, of course, understood that I didn't like him and dropped it. I wuv her :wubbie:) It is kind of awkward, and ISFJs probably don't want to waste time in something going nowhere, so...why not spend your time how YOU want to? :D

EDIT: ...And I'm almost positive someone has already said this stuff. Oh, well.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Even if I met Mr. Right, I wouldn't be ready, I think.. I would like to keep him as a friend. He's a kind person, and I like kind-hearted people.. I can always learn something new from this experience, vice versa.

:smile: Thank you for the replies.. Hehe.

uberrogo

MBTI Type
istj
I just can't understand why someone watching FOX news scares the shit out of you.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I don't mind fox news :p but I had issues with the "spic and span" house thing with my INFJ. It was a huge stress point and still can be if the house isn't perfect and people come over. (and I have four kids)

I'm not sure I would ever try SJ no matter how interesting they looked.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I'm not sure I would ever try SJ no matter how interesting they looked.

Big plus one to that! The only way to get me interest in an SJ would be to put her in a coma and tell me she's an NJ. Even then it would only last while I was idealizing her comatose self and we would be done the second she woke up.