• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Finding ISFJ's

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Hahahahaha........ I know what that's like ;)

It's like she says "hi" and I want to say hi but it comes out as "blahhh" or something. :doh: Nah, usually it is "hi, how are you?" or something, because that is programmed into my head for some reason and I default to that if I forget what I was planning on saying. It is very frustrating. :( I probably sound like an idiot, but oh well... :)

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's like she says "hi" and I want to say hi but it comes out as "blahhh" or something. :doh: Nah, usually it is "hi, how are you?" or something, because that is programmed into my head for some reason and I default to that if I forget what I was planning on saying. It is very frustrating. :( I probably sound like an idiot, but oh well... :)

Pass her notes under the desk ;)

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Ahh, your a perfect gentleman Dave, it's written all over you. I am sure she will be impressed. :D

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Why do you say that? There is no such thing as failing. At least being great friends can lead to a much better place.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Pass her notes under the desk ;)

Do you think that would work? :huh: It would make things so much easier, but the teacher is an ENTP and she would like nothing better than to embarass me if she caught me doing something like that! :yes:

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you think that would work? :huh: It would make things so much easier, but the teacher is an ENTP and she would like nothing better than to embarass me if she caught me doing something like that! :yes:

Well, it sends your friend a clear message, so I'd imagine she'd appreciate that. As for your teacher... you'll just have to do what it takes to avoid getting caught :devil:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Well, we were "glancing" at eachother... a little bit... so I suppose it wasn't a total loss. :) But I still do not understand why there were no words spoken... maybe that is what happens when two very shy ISxJ's know the other is into them? :huh: She is always with her friend too which makes it even more frightening for me! :peepwall:

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, we were "glancing" at eachother... a little bit... so I suppose it wasn't a total loss. :) But I still do not understand why there were no words spoken... maybe that is what happens when two very shy ISxJ's know the other is into them? :huh: She is always with her friend too which makes it even more frightening for me! :peepwall:

She's probably playing coy/shy, like they all do ;) Start getting really clever about communicating with her. A well-placed post-it note did the trick for me ;)

Tea Party

MBTI Type
IXFj
Enneagram
4 SO
I decided I would dress up a little bit the next time I would see her to see if she noticed..

That is SO cute! Cx Don't worry, she definitely noticed... We love it when you try to make a good impression on us. C: Keep that up.

Well, we were "glancing" at eachother... a little bit... so I suppose it wasn't a total loss. But I still do not understand why there were no words spoken... maybe that is what happens when two very shy ISxJ's know the other is into them? She is always with her friend too which makes it even more frightening for me!
Remember, ISFJs aren't usually good with words... like ISTJs! She was likely at just as much a loss for words as you were. It sounds like she is pretty shy.... so you will need to be the forward one. Don't let her friend intimidate you too much. It is entirely possible that because she's shy, she is sticking with her friend to feel more secure, and she might even be hoping that you come talk to her a little bit while her friend's there... so she can be a little less shy when she talks to you! C: I know that I do that as much as I can. ;)

Also, you need to remember not to be too afraid of looking like a dork or being a little awkward. Super confident people who are really good at flirting can be really intimidating... we don't know how to flirt back, and we can't keep up with them! (Which makes us feel inadequate.) The most important thing you can do is to remember to be a gentleman, and be sincere about it. As long as you make it clear to her that you really care about her and don't have any hidden motives, she won't reject your advances. She will value your sincerity much, much more than any amount of clever conversation or... "smooth"ness, I guess, that you could ever manage. So just be your lovely d@v3 self. C:

And obviously no head games... but I didn't really have to tell you that, you're an ISTJ. o_O

Tea Party

MBTI Type
IXFj
Enneagram
4 SO
loud? scary? :shock: Where is the line drawn for loud and scary? :huh:

Hmm... it depends. For me, at least... any type of party that's especially crowded, has loud music playing, and is filled mainly with strangers is REALLY scary. (The only possible exception to this rule is a concert... I would be able to go if at least one friend whom I trust a lot were going with me. But even then, it's potentially uncomfortable.)

I think it's safe to say that we don't like clubs. :/

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
That is SO cute! Cx Don't worry, she definitely noticed... We love it when you try to make a good impression on us. C: Keep that up.

Remember, ISFJs aren't usually good with words... like ISTJs! She was likely at just as much a loss for words as you were. It sounds like she is pretty shy.... so you will need to be the forward one. Don't let her friend intimidate you too much. It is entirely possible that because she's shy, she is sticking with her friend to feel more secure, and she might even be hoping that you come talk to her a little bit while her friend's there... so she can be a little less shy when she talks to you! C: I know that I do that as much as I can. ;)

Also, you need to remember not to be too afraid of looking like a dork or being a little awkward. Super confident people who are really good at flirting can be really intimidating... we don't know how to flirt back, and we can't keep up with them! (Which makes us feel inadequate.) The most important thing you can do is to remember to be a gentleman, and be sincere about it. As long as you make it clear to her that you really care about her and don't have any hidden motives, she won't reject your advances. She will value your sincerity much, much more than any amount of clever conversation or... "smooth"ness, I guess, that you could ever manage. So just be your lovely d@v3 self. C:

And obviously no head games... but I didn't really have to tell you that, you're an ISTJ. o_O

Thanks, Tea :) I am in the process of drafting a little note for her... hopefully this idea will work I just have to figure out how to get it to her. :D:D:D Don't worry, I definitley come off as an idiot when it comes to flirting. ;) I'm sure if we were in an all-out flirting war she wouldn't stop laughing at me! :blush: Me? Smooth? In the same sentence? LOL! :rofl1:

She also texts alot... is that girl thing??? :shock: I have it but it rarely gets used! :doh:

How would you suggest approaching her with her friend around? :huh: It is indeed a bit awkward for me... one girl is scary enough! :shock: Maybe the note will take care of it though. :D

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Ahhhhh .. Its so nice to see romance isn't dead .. just yet .. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now :wubbie:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Ahhhhh .. Its so nice to see romance isn't dead .. just yet .. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now :wubbie:

^:shock:

No, she doesn't text me.... yet. :devil: :cheese: I just notice she texts alot... I guess it is irrelevant. :)

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
d@ve, d@ve, d@ve, d@ve, d@ve... Don't make me come out there and fly wing man. You'll do fine. Just relax. I know it will happen eventually, but just let it go. Be yourself. She's gonna find out how crazy you are eventually if you get into a relationship.

Finally, if this doesn't work out you and Tea Party can always get together when she gets out of HS.

That is SO cute!

You [Tea Party] sound like a very sweet, shy girl and that is what ISTJ's like! :) Well, at least I do! :D

this [a situation Tea Party was in and her reaction] is too cute. I'm sorry that it's so frustrating, but it really is cute.

Sounds like there is a mutual attraction to me... :newwink: