• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Finding ISFJ's

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Well, this question have been nagging me for a couple weeks now. I guess it's just out of curiosity though as Jeffster and some others were talking to me about it in vent. And since Warm refuses to help me by answering my questions...

How does one go about finding and wooing an ISFJ? :huh:
What do ISFJ's look for in a guy/girl?
How similar are they to the ISTJ when it comes to relationships?
Where do they "hide out"?
How do they flirt?
What types are they typically interested in?

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Taking a guess here-

In a corporate office, at the happy hour, look for the shy girl (w/o a ring) talking up a couple of her workmates. Probably a decent chance she's an ISFJ. If not, well hell don't let that stop you ;)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lol- good point spirillis.
i think its like 20% of females are ISFJ's.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes there are a lot of ISFJs, just not on this website. More than likely you will be with one in a class Dave. I'd say a good way to identify them is to find that girl who is like an ISTJ, but softer and not logically driven in life. This doesn't mean that they are stupid, they, like every other feeler just don't think logic is that important compared to other things.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
one of my sisters is an isfj . she's like the perfect lil house wife mom person...perfect for an istj i think...way more than me.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
lol- good point spirillis.
i think its like 20% of females are ISFJ's.

20%?! :shock: I must be blind then! I don't notice them. I'm not sure how to distinguish them from others? It would appear to me that they blend in easily with the crowd. :yes: I suppose I could say some hideous joke and look for the girl who isn't laughing! :cheese:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Dave, man, you seriously need to forget about MBTI when it comes to chicks.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Dave, man, you seriously need to forget about MBTI when it comes to chicks.

LOL! It's not like I search for a certain "type"! :doh: I know, any relationship can work with ANY "type". This thread is not for me, it's for everyone to know more about ISFJ's because they are so quiet, so stop directing your answers at me! :steam:

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol. d@ve, people are going to direct their answers at you because you started the thread and you know it. :p
I have at least two sisters that are ISFJs. Devoted, emotional, caring. The F changes a lot of things. I'm with BlackCat on this one.

Warm

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Well, this question have been nagging me for a couple weeks now. I guess it's just out of curiosity though as Jeffster and some others were talking to me about it in vent. And since Warm refuses to help me by answering my questions...
*knees Dave and pins him to the wall with sais*

How does one go about finding and wooing Warm?
I can be found at work, at home, or at Wal-Mart. Yes, Warm is, afterall, a mommy. Wooing me? Well, I fell for my husband because he's intelligent, a good listener, very observant, great at explaining things, and makes me feel special. Besides, he didn't laugh or treat me like a porterhouse steak when I told him that I was a virgin.

What does Warm look for in a guy?
I don't look anymore since I'm married.

How similar are they to the ISTJ when it comes to relationships? I don't know.

Where does Warm "hide out"?
At home.

How does Warm flirt?
innuendo

What types is Warm typically interested in?
If you mean romantically interested, I have to say that I'm not "interested in" anyone since I'm married; however, if you simply want to know which types I enjoy talking to, I'll have to say that I don't let type dictate with whom I will converse. I'm all about the individual.

Satisfied, Dave? If not, stay on the wall.

Lightning_Rider

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Lol I don't think logic is less important.

It's more like, Feeling is the first thing that will govern our thoughts naturally. But I do realise that you need to strive for a balance of feeling and logic and I try to do that. But when things happen that upset me or something, the F in me will come out before the T.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Since they are the most common type of all, there's probably a ton of them in college. They'll be dressed fairly conservatively.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Set up a cage trap with some chocolate cake in it. That will likely bag a few ISFJ girls.

I wish you the best of luck! :nice:

Warm

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Set up a cage trap with some chocolate cake in it. That will likely bag a few ISFJ girls.

I wish you the best of luck! :nice:

Eh, I'm more of a chips and crackers kind of girl, so the chocolate cake wouldn't work with me.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Eh, I'm more of a chips and crackers kind of girl, so the chocolate cake wouldn't work with me.

Hah, well. My suggestion was so absurd that attempting to discredit it at all only gives it more credit than it had in the first place. That is to say, you flatter it.

Warm

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Hah, well. My suggestion was so absurd that attempting to discredit it at all only gives it more credit than it had in the first place. That is to say, you flatter it.

I wasn't trying to discredit you at all, dear. I was simply sharing. :doh:

maliafee

How things happened with my ISFJ:
======================

I met my ISFJ at an awful, boring party that almost no one attended (hosted by an INFP friend of mine, sorry David <-- who is not on this forum).

I was sitting on the couch and he walked in, and I noticed him right away, but he didn't see me at all. He was talking to this other guy. They walked into the kitchen together to continue their conversation.

I came up with a plan.

I would walk by the kitchen towards the bathroom so he could look at me and if he liked me, then when I came out of the bathroom he would talk to me, and if not, he wouldn't. Simple way to avoid rejection.

So. I came out of the bathroom and went into the kitchen, opening the fridge with the pretense of looking for something to drink.

My ISFJ abruptly stopped talking to the person he was talking to (who he couldn't stand, I later found out), and introduced himself to me. He told me he liked my dress, and asked if I often dressed that way. We started talking and we walked over to where the chips and guacamole were. We talked and talked, trading questions for answers and vice versa, and it came out that I liked to cook. "Haha, actually, I made the guacamole," I said. So he went over to the guacamole and ate almost the whole bowl (with the assistance of the chips). It was hilarious, and cute.

Then he asked me to go upstairs to say hi to some people he knew who lived in the above apartment. I went. But soon we were both talking to different people and I lost sight of him. Finally, I decided to go back downstairs without him. I thought, "If he actually likes me, he'll come and find me."

Suddenly, when I was at the bottom of the stairs, I heard footsteps. He was coming down the stairs to catch me. I told him my friend and I were locked out, and he immediately said he would figure out a way to get us in. He went around the back and found another way in, and opened the door for us.

"Vino?" he asked, and gave me some wine.

Then we talked for a few more hours... (later I found out he didn't ask me back to his place like he normally would do to other girls, because he thought too highly of me to try to sleep with me.) But after everyone else left and we were the last talking, and I was too sleepy to move, he asked for my number. We hugged goodbye.

I thought, "If he likes me, he'll call within two-three days." He called in three days, on the dot! (I found out later from his parents that he purposely waited so as not to seem desperate.)

After that, he called regularly until he invited me to stay with him and record music in his studio.

After our first kiss, he said he loved me, and invited me to live with him.

He is really shy and quiet normally and said he usually never moves that fast with a girl -- that usually the girls pursue him, not the other way around. (His parents were really surprised he pursued me completely, because of his shyness.)
But he said I was different, that he knew I was the one, and that he never could want anyone else.

I've never experienced such chivalry as with him. Total gentleman.

Anyway, that was over a year ago and we're still super happy...

How does one go about finding and wooing an ISFJ? :huh:
What do ISFJ's look for in a guy/girl?
How similar are they to the ISTJ when it comes to relationships?
Where do they "hide out"?
How do they flirt?
What types are they typically interested in?