• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Finding ISFJ's

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
oh come on. im sick of all these people going on with "dont use MBTI to determine ____ ", "any type can work with any type ___" bla bla bla ;)

I like your idea .. I can personally say that ESFJ's and INTJ's do not work .. REPEAT .. do not work .. lmao.

Its not like on your first date, you hand him/her the website and ask them to take the test to determine if you should see each other again .. (that would be funny though, might bear that in mind if i get back into the saddle again) .. :newwink:

Tea Party

MBTI Type
IXFj
Enneagram
4 SO
Anyway, don't give up hope, but act totally normal and chill. :cool: The bigger deal you make out of this, the more cornered she is going to feel about making her decision. In the meantime, just be your gentleman self and show her what she could be missing out on. :newwink:

I agree! :O