• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] My this is active.

simpleamazement

MBTI Type
istj
Enneagram
Well, this website is quite diverse. I get overwhelmed with so much information, that I don't have the time or inclination to post much.

But have no fear, I am about to post a new topic. :)

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Fellow ISTJs! I have returned after a while of doubt! :hug:

Didja miss me?

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fellow ISTJs! I have returned after a while of doubt! :hug:

Didja miss me?

Something like that. Just remember to join the ISTJ group again or what not and help us rid it of the terrible foreign thing called E-MO-SHUN.

Space Socks

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'm inclined to believe that most of the SJs here don't really post much mostly because they're too self conscience about what the others might think of them...

We already treat each other like family,

Stop being so damn formal.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm inclined to believe that most of the SJs here don't really post much mostly because they're too self conscience about what the others might think of them...
I think you mean self conscious. ;)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I can't speak for the other SJs here, but that's not the case with me. Although I will NEVER be one of those people who acts like an asshole on the Internet because the anonymity lets them get away with it. :dont:

In my case, it's really just two things:
1) if I spend too much time on here, I'll get addicted to it (literally), which has happened before, and I hated it, so I want to make sure it doesn't happen again; and
2) HOMEWORK ALL THE FREAKING TIME!

Space Socks

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'm the same. I'll read through several different threads of interest, then leave thinking about the few that interested me the most and come up with some response (I hope) that contributes. I'm rather cautious about what I post, though I know I still have that freedom to ignore what comes back to bite me. It's just that damn easy.

But I respect you guys, and I want to keep up with this years resolution for myself.
Take a bit more responsibility for all things said, and don't get too dissolved in biased opinions.

I remain skeptical, even for what's been said and done.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

Yeah I think it's this as well. Besides the opinions on SJ types are not exactly favourable. We tend to be the villains in most people's anecdotes and not the cool 'take over the world or morally grey or tragic etc....' kind.

Typing as an SP/NT/NF probably feels like a liberation. SJ feels like a death sentence...at least to me.

Jstrazz

MBTI Type
IxTJ
Enneagram
1w2
I think that SJ's tend to be private, either because they are T's and hide their innermost selves, or they are F's in which case they know their innermost selves much better but would rather focus on other people. A lot of SJ's I know do not like the MBTI because they see it as useless and pointless. I think SP/NT/NF's are more interested in introspection and learning through interactions with other people. I agree with Affirmative Action that SJ's tend to be seen as the boring, behind-the-scenes people who are "the man" and don't do much besides keep laws and maintain order.