• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Females

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
As if you're innocent yourself! :D You act all cute on line but I wonder...:thinking:

But I am not an SJ girl, so of course I'm innocent! :D:D I have done nothing wrongful to anyone, just read my blog! :happy: Oh, and I am ISTJ, I am not "cute". :newwink:

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
But I am not an SJ girl, so of course I'm innocent! :D:D I have done nothing wrongful to anyone, just read my blog! :happy: Oh, and I am ISTJ, I am not "cute". :newwink:

What's wrong with the word "cute"? :huh: And I do enjoy reading your blog.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
What's wrong with the word "cute"? :huh: And I do enjoy reading your blog.

You have already read my blog? .... interesting... I don't think I have seen a post from you in there? :huh: I guess now you will have to write in there, oh, and watch that video on the last page. :) LOL!

"Cute"? I thought, girls, they are "cute" guys, they are "manly" and "strong", yes? :D:D

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
You mean this is not limited to ISFJ's? :huh:

I knew the whole "innocent SJ girl" act was a facade! :peepwall:

:devil: It all has to do with trust and acceptance. Things are not always what they appear to be.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You mean this is not limited to ISFJ's? :huh:

I knew the whole "innocent SJ girl" act was a facade! :peepwall:

BWAHAHAHAHA!! :devil:

AHEM... i mean... tee hee? :cheese:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
You are ganging up on me =(

I am innocent here, I am just speaking and representing the male population as a whole. ;)

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I thought more about the word cute and I think that using it with animals and children would be appropriate but not with adults (men or women). So D@v3, your avatar is cute, especially the bowtie, but you, an ISTJ, of course you are very manly and strong. :hug:

And why women aren't lined up to date you is beyond me. ;)

I usually like to lurk more than post. :)

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
:devil: It all has to do with trust and acceptance. Things are not always what they appear to be.

This is true but I've also found that women in general are not allowed to be sexually open in public least they're shunned as a whore.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Are you two saying that I am right? :happy: Hmm... "manly" and "strong" :D:D I completely made that up, I can't believe you both agreed with me! :):):)

Yeah, there are not many women here.... small town + me being shy= not many women :sadbanana:

But I am moving in a few weeks to a city full of wimminz! There MUST be a woman I can find there!:D :party2:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
This is true but I've also found that women in general are not allowed to be sexually open in public least they're shunned as a whore.

If my wife did that to me, I would not call her whore. I would be very embarrassed though in front of my parents :blush: :peepwall: and like I said... I would get my revenge later. ;)

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Are you two saying that I am right? :happy: Hmm... "manly" and "strong" :D:D I completely made that up, I can't believe you both agreed with me! :):):)

Yeah, there are not many women here.... small town + me being shy= not many women :sadbanana:

But I am moving in a few weeks to a city full of wimminz! There MUST be a woman I can find there!:D :party2:

:rofl1: Why wouldn't you be 'manly and strong'? Hmmm...me think you need to work on your confidence. And yes being shy sucks, I got over mine with time.

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
If my wife did that to me, I would not call her whore. I would be very embarrassed though in front of my parents :blush: :peepwall: and like I said... I would get my revenge later. ;)

I should of said 'single' women. In a relationship it is different. But I am old so maybe things have changed?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I don't know, I seem to be kind of traditional myself. :D Not sure if age has anything to do with it. I mean, I bet Warm does the same thing as you! :yes: It would not surprise me.

I guess I am manly and strong, and you are right, I having barely any confidence and being very shy and quiet does not help me any. =(

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Use your sister's wedding to work on not being shy and quite.

I guess so, that is all I can do. =( So, how do I pick out the SJ females at the wedding? :D:D That is, how do I discern them from the NF's? :cheese:

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I guess so, that is all I can do. =( So, how do I pick out the SJ females at the wedding? :D:D That is, how do I discern them from the NF's? :cheese:

Don't be sad! :D Remember the bigger picture -- you are developing skills so that you can persue women with more confidence.

A better question would be to ask yourself what kind of women are you looking for? What qualities do you want?

Before I met my husband, I made a list of thing that I needed and wanted in a husband. As far as I can remember:

- over 6' in height (I am tall)
-emotional maturity
-understood my need for independance and space (I didn't realize I was introverted)
-had the same humor as me

He matched all of them. :)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I guess I am manly and strong, and you are right, I having barely any confidence and being very shy and quiet does not help me any. =(

SHY???? You was the first person to talk to me on here and being a little flirty if i remember correctly. ;). Do you not find talking to people online has increased your confidence?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Don't be sad! :D Remember the bigger picture -- you are developing skills so that you can persue women with more confidence.

A better question would be to ask yourself what kind of women are you looking for? What qualities do you want?

Before I met my husband, I made a list of thing that I needed and wanted in a husband. As far as I can remember:

- over 6' in height (I am tall)
-emotional maturity
-understood my need for independance and space (I didn't realize I was introverted)
-had the same humor as me

He matched all of them. :)
I'm developing a skill that I don't have! :D:D

Ooohh.... I have listed ALL of my standards for a woman in the "SJ Standards" thread. :happy: But, I am wondering if they are too high. Others on the forum say they are not, but I still wonder. =(

Sas> I do remember being the first to talk to you, but I do not recall... being "flirty" with you. :alttongue: In fact, I believe it was the other way around! I see how it is, trying to blame ME for being the flirty one! ;)

Anyways, talking on here I have lots of confidence because I am not trying to impress. :D I am simply trying to figure out how to impress... if that makes any sense. :shock: And I don't want to take over this thread, as I am not an SJ girl and I will get reprimanded. :peepwall: