• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Females

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
SJ women love me, and I know how to work it. :)

Hard-core INFP male here, but not a pushover at all.

Is it me, or is it my type?

Edit: a friend of mine on here told me to post in the "S" forums. Was that good advice?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Hard-core INFP male here, but not a pushover at all.

Is it me, or is it my type?

Edit: a friend of mine on here told me to post in the "S" forums. Was that good advice?

Welcome. And it's probably you, not your type.
I don't know any INFP males.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Welcome. And it's probably you, not your type.
I don't know any INFP males.

I do. One of them is among my closest friends.

They are great to be around, despite all our differences.

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hi SJ women. :)

My one ex-girlfriend and my one ex-wife (both of whom I'm still BFFs with... surprised?) are both SJs.

Love you ladies. :yes:

Last edited:

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

My one girlfriend and my one ex-wife (both of whom I'm still BFFs with... surprised?) are both SJs.

:smooch:

And I love me some INFPs, though I've never met an INFP dude. One of my best girlfriends is an INFP, and I've "clicked" with every INFP I've ever met.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

My one girlfriend and my one ex-wife (both of whom I'm still BFFs with... surprised?) are both SJs.

Considering your charm, no, I am not surprised. :smile:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I am surprised.

Maybe it is because of F vs. T differences, but, I can´t be friends with ex-couples.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe it is because of F vs. T differences, but, I can´t be friends with ex-couples.

I have not done it either but I've only been with a T who lacked that sort of charm.

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I am surprised.

I just take the high road (in the nicest, most unassuming way) and I figure "why not be friends... this is someone I LOVED" -- I couldn't carry a grudge with a bucket. Life's too short...

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just take the high road (in the nicest, most unassuming way) and I figure "why not be friends... this is someone I LOVED" -- I couldn't carry a grudge with a bucket. Life's too short...

I carry grudges like woah, but I view it as-- this person obviously meant something to me for a reason, why would I not want to keep them in my life? Unless the breakup was a disaster.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
It is not about holding a grudge. I don´t hold them either.

All of my exes who proposed me to be friends, did so in order to manipulate me.

I can´t stand people playing games on me.

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
It is not holding a grudge. I don´t hold them either.

I can´t stand mind games on me.

You KNOW the difference... good for you. Trust your instincts.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Me neither. I don't like holding grudges either. Unless they are not nice to me or I still have feelings for them. Then I can't be friends until the feelings go away.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Me neither. I don't like holding grudges either. Unless they are not nice to me or I still have feelings for them. Then I can't be friends until the feelings go away.

Oooh, I had an ex that took the longest time to learn that. He wanted to remain friends after we broke up, but he kept picking fights when I'd go out on a date with a new guy. Finally, I stopped talking to him for a few months and then we started talking again and everything was fine. Too many people don't give it some time before trying to remain friends!

I'm friends with several exes. The ones I've managed to remain friends with are good friends too. If we were together for a long time we typically had about a 3-6 months break from speaking before we became friends. Worked every time!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ

You guys drive me insane, but there is a pull for some reason. I won't question it :D

OMG, so pleased. Can I have all you SJ folks (of any gender) over for breakfast (or dinner... whatever)?
:wubbie:

Sure, why not .. You cooking? :D

I can´t stand people playing games on me.

I can't be friends with an ex either for the same reasons you have mentioned. Ideally it would be nice to remain friends but you know what they say about ideals.