• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Females

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'm developing a skill that I don't have! :D:D

Ooohh.... I have listed ALL of my standards for a woman in the "SJ Standards" thread. :happy: But, I am wondering if they are too high. Others on the forum say they are not, but I still wonder. =(

Sas> I do remember being the first to talk to you, but I do not recall... being "flirty" with you. :alttongue: In fact, I believe it was the other way around! I see how it is, trying to blame ME for being the flirty one! ;)

Anyways, talking on here I have lots of confidence because I am not trying to impress. :D I am simply trying to figure out how to impress... if that makes any sense. :shock: And I don't want to take over this thread, as I am not an SJ girl and I will get reprimanded. :peepwall:

Take that mindset when persuing women. That mindset, is what was a relief for me when I was dating my husband. We weren't trying to impress each other, we both knew that we were dating for marriage and consequently, we could be ourselves.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Sas> I do remember being the first to talk to you, but I do not recall... being "flirty" with you. :alttongue: In fact, I believe it was the other way around! I see how it is, trying to blame ME for being the flirty one! ;)

Anyways, talking on here I have lots of confidence because I am not trying to impress. :D I am simply trying to figure out how to impress... if that makes any sense. :shock: And I don't want to take over this thread, as I am not an SJ girl and I will get reprimanded. :peepwall:

Oh, you are sooo adorable. No, i remember very well (sometimes) you was just a little flirty with me, well i took it that way, i may be wrong. :newwink:

Never go out to impress, do in the real world what you are doing here, your just being yourself. Its nice and such a refreshing change from the A-holes out there. There is no pretense bullcrap with you, you are just a genuinely nice guy. :wubbie:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Take that mindset when persuing women. That mindset, is what was a relief for me when I was dating my husband. We weren't trying to impress each other, we both knew that we were dating for marriage and consequently, we could be ourselves.

What mindset? :unsure:

Oh, you are sooo adorable.
ISTJ's are not "cute" and "adorable"! =(

No, i remember very well (sometimes) you was just a little flirty with me, well i took it that way, i may be wrong. :newwink:
Welll... maybe a lllittle bit... :peepwall:

Never go out to impress, do in the real world what you are doing here, your just being yourself. Its nice and such a refreshing change from the A-holes out there. There is no pretense bullcrap with you, you are just a genuinely nice guy. :wubbie:
But. If you do not try to impress. Then how will you impress? :shock: It goes back the issue I posted in my blog I guess, taking my online personality and executing it offline. :) For some reason, this very hard for me as it is hard to be myself around people I do not know, because it makes you vulnerable. =(

Genuinely nice guy... maybe I should put THAT above my avatar! :D:D

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
But. If you do not try to impress. Then how will you impress? :shock: It goes back the issue I posted in my blog I guess, taking my online personality and executing it offline. :) For some reason, this very hard for me as it is hard to be myself around people I do not know, because it makes you vulnerable. =(

Genuinely nice guy... maybe I should put THAT above my avatar! :D:D

You impress others by being yourself first and foremost. Later in the relationship you try to impress (although i wouldn't really use that word) with the little things you took so much time and effort to do for her.
I don't know you, yet just speaking online to you, you seem so nice, genuine and likable and sooo reliable. And nice is good. I can only imagine you being around others and feeling uncomfortable (i see it with my kid). Have you never met someone where you didn't know each other and she/he initiated the conversation and you have became friends. I assume you have a few close friends, you opened yourself up to them thus becoming vulnerable and hopefully made some great friendships. In life you have to take chances, sometimes you get hurt from that risk, sometimes you don't.
STOP PUTTING YOURSELF DOWN. :hug:

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
haha innocent SJ girl facade... I love it ;)
Especially when she slowly unpeels the innocence like an onion (and probably feels decadent doing so)... it's like yeah, come on baby, none of this is surprising me... I'm enjoying every minute of it though :D

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Especially when she slowly unpeels the innocence like an onion (and probably feels decadent doing so)... it's like yeah, come on baby, none of this is surprising me... I'm enjoying every minute of it though :D

Awww .. I am so happy for you. :blush:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
You impress others by being yourself first and foremost. Later in the relationship you try to impress (although i wouldn't really use that word) with the little things you took so much time and effort to do for her.
I don't know you, yet just speaking online to you, you seem so nice, genuine and likable and sooo reliable. And nice is good. I can only imagine you being around others and feeling uncomfortable (i see it with my kid). Have you never met someone where you didn't know each other and she/he initiated the conversation and you have became friends. I assume you have a few close friends, you opened yourself up to them thus becoming vulnerable and hopefully made some great friendships. In life you have to take chances, sometimes you get hurt from that risk, sometimes you don't.
STOP PUTTING YOURSELF DOWN. :hug:

Yeah, I have a close friend. But sadly, he does not live near me anymore. =( And my other "close" friend betrayed me, and he lives right next door to me. :ranting:

You are right about the vulnerability thing, that is what everyone else says. But when you are vulnerable, you are less alert thus not ready for self defense or defense of another, should it be necessary. ;)

Thank you for the compliments. :)

:cheers:

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ

Ha Ha! Are you speaking from your own personal experience with your ISFJ? :cheese:

saslou said:
You impress others by being yourself first and foremost.

That mindset D@v3. Saslou explains it well.

saslou said:
Later in the relationship you try to impress (although i wouldn't really use that word) with the little things you took so much time and effort to do for her.

That is how you keep her.

@saslou> I have been corrected as well. ISTJ guys are "manly" and "strong". :yes: Nice guys are for marrying but don't forget that to avoid putting guys in the 'friendship zone', they need to keep it spicy with a sexual aura. I think D@v3 has potental with this as well (see butt squeezing and revenge posts).

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Yeah, I have a close friend. But sadly, he does not live near me anymore. =( And my other "close" friend betrayed me, and he lives right next door to me. :ranting:

You are right about the vulnerability thing, that is what everyone else says. But when you are vulnerable, you are less alert thus not ready for self defense or defense of another, should it be necessary. ;)

Thank you for the compliments. :)
:cheers:

Right, example. Today i started a health and safety course. 2 women walked into the room before me and sat down, i was looking for a place to sit on my own. Instead i made the decision to sit beside one of the ladies. She said hi to me and i said hi back. The conversation started and before we knew it others were joining in and we were all laughing away. It starts with a 'hi' or 'hello' then see what comes of it, you can still keep your guard up and not give anything away, its just idle chit chat ... But it could become more. A lot of people are nervous when it comes to meeting new people so you are not on your own but people will only like you and want to get to know you better if you are able to show part of yourself to them that they themselves can relate to.

@saslou> I have been corrected as well. ISTJ guys are "manly" and "strong". :yes: Nice guys are for marrying but don't forget that to avoid putting guys in the 'friendship zone', they need to keep it spicy with a sexual aura. I think D@v3 has potental with this as well (see butt squeezing and revenge posts).

Right, 'manly' and 'strong', noted ;). D@v3 will one day meet someone who will help him push his own boundaries and make him happier than he's ever been even with the butt squeezing moments :devil:. lol

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
@saslou> I have been corrected as well. ISTJ guys are "manly" and "strong". :yes:
:):):)

Nice guys are for marrying but don't forget that to avoid putting guys in the 'friendship zone', they need to keep it spicy with a sexual aura. I think D@v3 has potental with this as well...
I do?! :happy: ... 'sexual aura'? What is that? :huh: I was just being honest in those posts. :)

Right, example. Today i started a health and safety course. 2 women walked into the room before me and sat down, i was looking for a place to sit on my own. Instead i made the decision to sit beside one of the ladies. She said hi to me and i said hi back. The conversation started and before we knew it others were joining in and we were all laughing away.
But it is easier for women to talk and get a conversation going. :yes:

Right, 'manly' and 'strong', noted ;). D@v3 will one day meet someone who will help him push his own boundaries and make him happier than he's ever been even with the butt squeezing moments :devil:. lol
There were not 'butt squeezing' moments. =( I was simply stating what would happen if there ever were those moments. ;) And that she would not get away with such a thing... :D

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*ahem* What? ;)

I'm sure she'd never let me admit it... :D

It's sooo sweet the way you openly praise your ISFJ, spirilis. She's very lucky! :yes:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Good observation and smart move. She might not like the public displays until she feels comfortable in the relationship meaning safe and secure in her feelings for you and with your intension. She also doesn't want to be taken for a fool in love.

Hugs the SJ's :hug: :wubbie: :wubbie: you guys are the awesome :yes: ;).

:yes: I'm sorry i know i'm not SJ i just wanted to say you put that together very well CG.
As a lady definitely would need to feel secure about my feelings and the guys intention before public affection can take place. And the not wanting to be taken a fool thing too. Well said ;).

And Dave Saslou's right.
you got that genuine vibe and right sometimes you got to take that plunge/risk. I've let fear rule me too many times and let me you tell it hurt more not to know imho :yes:.

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ

:happy0065: Yeah, I know it's a horrible thought Dave. Actually, I have had a lot of change and risk going on lately and I'm not dead yet (actually it's kind of fun) so jump on in!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
:happy0065: Yeah, I know it's a horrible thought Dave. Actually, I have had a lot of change and risk going on lately and I'm not dead yet (actually it's kind of fun) so jump on in!

You are supposed to be on MY side! =( Not the ENFP side! They are have brainwashed you! :ninja:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

See dave? :yes:
Hi Amira :hi:
Amira can go through change and risk so can you ;).
She enjoyed it too. So yeah Dave join in the fun haha.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
But (In most cases) :sadbanana: ... Fun = Stress (It clearly depends on what "fun" is :yes:)

...And why are you all talking about ME in the "SJ Females" thread? :shock: