• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ Females

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Her pleasant demeanor and attraction to outdoor activities, mainly. I just met her Friday night, though my friend's been telling me about her for 2 weeks now (would've met her the previous Friday but I was in Florida at the time :D)
There was some pretty strong body language "chemistry" between us though, like two shy folks who keep beaming/glancing at one another. We didn't really get to speak one-on-one much (the group dynamic [specifically the loudmouths in our group] sort've killed that opportunity) so this is *really* preliminary. I'll keep you all posted though :D (I invited her to a concert I'm going to this wednesday, she was ecstatic... so this will be interesting :D)

Sounds like your in luck! Keep us posted on what happens! :yes: She definitley sounds interested.

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
This statement is both
1. Typical SJ (I don't like grinding or that sort of thing either), and
2. Frickin' AWESOME. I know some tap dance, too! (I'm not very good at it, but that's besides the point.)

But anyways, SJ girl reporting for duty - ahem, I mean ready to PAR-TAY!
:party2:

Woohoo! :party:

My ESTJ housemate loves to dance actually, she's done latin, ballroom and even pole dancing!

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
I am too. :) Wait.... you don't like females Warm? I thought you WERE a female? :huh: And Blackcat can't have all the SJ females, I want one too! :boohoo:

I'm sure between you and BlackCat you can take us all ;)

Warm

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I love your avatar, Shadow. (Yeah, I know this has absolutely nothing to do with the thread.)

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
Get the INTJ! :azdaja: This is an SJ thread only!! And I only want one or the other, I cannot handle more than one female! :peepwall:

Warm> Why must you always insult me? You are not warm, you are cold. And I do not want to be a player. :(

Okay, maybe ignore my last post then! :alttongue:

Her pleasant demeanor and attraction to outdoor activities, mainly. I just met her Friday night, though my friend's been telling me about her for 2 weeks now (would've met her the previous Friday but I was in Florida at the time :D)
There was some pretty strong body language "chemistry" between us though, like two shy folks who keep beaming/glancing at one another. We didn't really get to speak one-on-one much (the group dynamic [specifically the loudmouths in our group] sort've killed that opportunity) so this is *really* preliminary. I'll keep you all posted though :D (I invited her to a concert I'm going to this wednesday, she was ecstatic... so this will be interesting :D)

:D I've been sick with anxiety over this for the past weekend! Barely eating (which is actually very good for me... lol). Haven't felt like this since college (with this one girl who I am fairly certain was an xSFJ...)

Oooh, sounds exciting! :smile: I commend you for taking the initiative and inviting her to the concert. If she was ecstatic and you're sick with anxiety... :wubbie:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
OK, this thread rocks. Officially. It really makes an SJ girl feel loved :wubbie:

So many, MANY thanks to iwakar for starting it up... and to BlackCat and Dave for making it interesting :newwink:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*thinks he might be starting to court an ISFJ... coworker of a friend kind of deal... ISFJ's a very preliminary guess though*

How exciting!!! :D

I hope it goes well.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I'm sure between you and BlackCat you can take us all ;)

Too late! You cannot recant your statement Shadow! :cheese: Anyway, I just want ONE, but hey, if they can't help but throw themselves at me I can't stop them. :devil: The more the merry. :D

Warm> I do not poke at you! And if I do, it is only in retribution. :yes:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
OK, this thread rocks. Officially. It really makes an SJ girl feel loved :wubbie:

So many, MANY thanks to iwakar for starting it up... and to BlackCat and Dave for making it interesting :newwink:

I am glad we could be of service! :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Whee the SJ females actually like me! :wubbie:

Dave and I could totally take you all on. :devil:

SuperServal

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I just found out that my mom is an ISFJ. I've always liked my mother. I hear that there are large quantities of ISFJ and SJ women. I think hey keep the human species focused, grounded and altogether in prime condition. Hurrah for you all!

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
I just found out that my mom is an ISFJ. I've always liked my mother. I hear that there are large quantities of ISFJ and SJ women. I think hey keep the human species focused, grounded and altogether in prime condition. Hurrah for you all!

I quite agree ;)