• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] Do ISTJ's hang on to all old relationships (stay 'friends' with old gf's and friends)

jazzyidahovandal

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Meh, I am not in contact with old boyfriends. It brings back too many bad memories. I do keep in touch with college friends and high school friends, mostly via facebook

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I've heard that ISTJ's are loyal, but the one I know will blow you off if you even do anything that is not in her sphere of perfect and correct. Then if you do something she likes, you are back in the friend zone. Exhausting and shallow! I only put up with her because she is married to a friend of mine.

Sam Spade

MBTI Type
ISTj
I don't remain friends with my latest ex. I completely cut all ties and can't be bothered with her anymore.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My ISTJ guy is still friends with some of his exes. I'm friends with my non-psycho exes, too. It's quite natural if you liked someone enough to date, you'd like them enough to stay friends with.

Unless either are immature and can't get romantic fantasies out their head after the decision to split was made.