• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] what do you guys think of ESFJ girls?

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Oh, dear. I might add the ESFJ sibling I mentioned is a preteen, and therefore still in the maturing stage? Plus, we're sisters, haha! Of course we're going to see each other at our ugliest.

ESFJs ARE lovely. They truly are. Great planners, great people-people, and they can bring life to anyone and anything. I think it's their passion that distinguishes them--it can go either in a great direction or a bad one. I do apologize for only mentioning the negatives, that wasn't my intention at all.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
See, I don't do that at all, and one of my biggest pet peeves is when people take out bad moods on everyone else. Drives me up the wall.

Yeah, this is a big pet peeve of mind too, but I have definitely seen some ESFJs take out their bad mood on everyone else.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My mother is ESFJ, father is INTJ. I just don't get what he sees in her. I'm not saying she's a bad person. It's just, they're on such different wavelengths. It must just be the opposites attract thing.

Wow raz. My mom is an ESFJ and my dad is an INTJ (supposedly) too.

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They are your typical sorority girl...

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow raz. My mom is an ESFJ and my dad is an INTJ (supposedly) too.

Well, I've never met an INTJ I didn't think was cool so I can see this.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Yeah, this is a big pet peeve of mind too, but I have definitely seen some ESFJs take out their bad mood on everyone else.

I am sure. An ESFJ who is self-absorbed (it can happen) is probably a bear to be around.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I don't deny I've taken out bad moods on other people, but whenever people talk about ESFJs on the forum them being emotional whackjobs or illogical is the defining characteristic of the type. Everyone in my family and my friends have taken out their bad mood on me on at some point in time. There is no range of behaviors that people comment on that ESFJs exhibit; it's the same complaints or even compliments. I don't see any richness or variety in descriptions of behavior. It's very hollow which is probably why ESFJs who have their heads screwed on right don't identify.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't deny I've taken out bad moods on other people, but whenever people talk about ESFJs on the forum them being emotional whackjobs or illogical is the defining characteristic of the type. Everyone in my family and my friends have taken out their bad mood on me on at some point in time. There is no range of behaviors that people comment on that ESFJs exhibit; it's the same complaints or even compliments. I don't see any richness or variety in descriptions of behavior. It's very hollow which is probably why ESFJs who have their heads screwed on right don't identify.

Yeah, I agree, and that makes the people who do the bolded the illogical emotional whackjobs. They're projecting! :wink:

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ESFJs have bad sides that are more tolerable than ESTJ, ISFJ, ESFP. (one letter difference)

I know one who's 20 and she's pretty smart for an sfj (this is coming from an intp), and she's pretty cute too.

Most INTPs like myself dislike SF's of any kind, but this one type is an exception.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
ESFJs have bad sides that are more tolerable than ESTJ, ISFJ, ESFP. (one letter difference)

I know one who's 20 and she's pretty smart for an sfj (this is coming from an intp), and she's pretty cute too.

Most INTPs like myself dislike SF's of any kind, but this one type is an exception.

Don't say thing like "pretty smart for an ESFJ." It makes you sound like a jerk.

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Don't say thing like "pretty smart for an ESFJ." It makes you sound like a jerk.

By smart I meant intuitive, making leaps in conversation and such. Ne is their third function.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
...in the sense of Ne

As Ne is one of your dominant functions, do you find it hard not to associate smart with Ne? I just think it's interesting, I think it can be hard not to define "smart" from their own way of perceiving.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
As Ne is one of your dominant functions, do you find it hard not to associate smart with Ne? I just think it's interesting, I think it can be hard not to define "smart" from their own way of perceiving.

I can do it.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...in the sense of Ne

It would be wise if you stopped talking now. Smart = Ne? Sounds like ignorance. I hope you don't really have that attitude.

B

beyondaurora

Here...I'll display your embarrassment for you.

:17425:

(Okay, now let's stop crucifying the poor fellow -- his judgment is correctable.)

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
"stop talking now" -- and then judge and correct me. Thanks. Perfect combination. I don't deserve to talk but you obviously do. I'm glad you can save me from going through the trouble of explaining myself.