• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs, if you had to be another type which one would it be?

If I can't be my type, I'd be...

• Total voters

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
(thread idea borrow from the SP section, who borrowed it from the NT section)

If there was a gun held to your head and you absolutely HAD to choose one of the options above (aside from your own type), which one would you choose?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a preference for FJ also but that's because I like familiar things. I think if I had to change, I'd probably put it all on the line and go for something completely different for the experience, so ENTP, even though I'd cringe doing it. lol

Snow Turtle

I have a preference for FJ also but that's because I like familiar things. I think if I had to change, I'd probably put it all on the line and go for something completely different for the experience, so ENTP, even though I'd cringe doing it. lol

Haha, that's certainly true. :blush:

I've gotten on rather well with ENTPs which I find unusual, considering that INXP usually have major clashes with their ESXJ counterparts.

ArbiterDewey

MBTI Type
ISTJ
If I was forced, I'd give up S for INTJ. It wouldn't be too far off from what/where I am now.

Then I'd be able to keep up in conversation without confusing everyone, lol.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I'd yell "Freeeeeedom!!". It would make a splashing movie.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, I think that if I had to choose I would put almost all of it on the line.... So, ESFP.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I was thinking about ENFP, but then I was like "naaaah". LOL!

I went with INTJ. Like Arbiter said, you can have an actualy conversation with someone! :)

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I wouldn't want to be an INTJ... they are even more clueless than we are. :(

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I wouldn't want to be an INTJ... they are even more clueless than we are. :(

But if I was an N then I could put my schemes together to make sense and capture an ENFP! :devil:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Good question, Hmm.

Lets see...

I would want to be Extroverted. So that's E.

I would want to remain a T.

I would want to be a P, I just like the laid-back approach more.

The S vs. N is tough, but I pick N. I would want to be more Intuitive and Imaginative than I currently am.

So that's ENTP.

Snow Turtle

This board has essentially brainwashed all of us sensors. Hasn't it?
Nearly all intuitives? No wai.

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
ESTP
Because the ones I know seem to be loved by all, get whatever they want and remain chilled out whatever happens.

ArbiterDewey

MBTI Type
ISTJ
But if I was an N then I could put my schemes together to make sense and capture an ENFP! :devil:

I'm assuming you mean date by capture, but I'm unsure. Anyways, you sure you'd really want to date an ENFP?? They're great/amazing friends, but I don't know if I could date one. I have been with an ENFJ, however (I won't be doing that again in the near future, if I can avoid it).

Of course if you meant literally "capture" an ENFP, you don't need to be INTJ to do that. Just start up a conversation, and ask them to play with the rope you've handed them. Once they've gotten themselves stuck, success!! :nice: lol

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
ESTP
Because the ones I know seem to be loved by all, get whatever they want and remain chilled out whatever happens.

Yeah, I was thinking ESTP too. I'm really quite fond of my S and T functions, but I always thought it'd be fun to have less social inhibitions and to not be so regimented and organized.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
ESTP

Haha, my ESTP buddy I live with is exactly like that. I sometimes wish I could be like that, but I love my personality for other reasons.