• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] how to mess with an SJ's head

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I don't hate the fact that someone claims they've "figured me out quickly." It just seems like an impossible thing to do, there's just no way it can be done. (I guess this is a different kind of "figuring out" someone than being judgmental.)

Noone can figure me out "quickly" so when someone says that to me I just shrug it off as I tend to figure others out much faster than they me. I have been told that I am very observant? :huh:

Anyway, if an attractive girl says that to me, I just grin slyly and make a smooth and/or a sarcstic remark. They seem to like that. :yes:

Unique

-When the traffic enforcement police(most are SJs) follow you, pull into a fast-food drive-through or bank teller window...They hate this as they can't harass you there. Banks would be furious...and McDonald's would file a complaint.

I can't believe I never thought of this genius! Lol and you just take your time ordering the largest meal possible hahaha oh man

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Noone can figure me out "quickly" so when someone says that to me I just shrug it off as I tend to figure others out much faster than they me. I have been told that I am very observant? :huh:

Anyway, if an attractive girl says that to me, I just grin slyly and make a smooth and/or a sarcstic remark. They seem to like that. :yes:

I figured you out quickly!!!

(Waits for the smooth, sarcastic remark) :devil:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Tilt every single conversation you have with them towards "what is the meaning of life?".

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I figured you out quickly!!!:devil:

LL it sounds like you have fallen into the depths of deceit. You see, this was my trick all along! You may THINK you have me figured out, but the secrets are still hidden.... in plain sight... you just can't see them! ;) Muahahahaa... :cheese:

And yes, AJ, ISTJ's do think. We use street smart more than book smart... at least, I do. :)

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
My brother messed with my ESFJ sisters head last night.

I was taking her out for a meal and a trip to the cinema and she asked him how she looked, he told her she looked like a fruit salad.

She was screwed up for the rest of the night over it. :rofl1:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LL it sounds like you have fallen into the depths of deceit. You see, this was my trick all along! You may THINK you have me figured out, but the secrets are still hidden.... in plain sight... you just can't see them! ;) Muahahahaa... :cheese:

And yes, AJ, ISTJ's do think. We use street smart more than book smart... at least, I do. :)

:devil: You are my new project!!! Muhahahahahaha.

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
it works! for some reason, SJs really HATE the notion that they can be figured out quickly....

This would annoy anyone, because no one likes to be perceived as a simpleton. Every human is complex, so I would never assume that I can have someone "all figured out" upon first meeting them.

Granted, I don't think I've ever had anyone say the above to me, but if they did, I'd likely smirk; because clearly, this person would have no idea what they're talking about. Also, someone that assumes that much would never make it to the "inner circle" -- the place where all notions and mis/preconceptions about ISTJs are blown away! :newwink: (yes, it is not just mythical...the inner circle does exist, and entry is based on a very selective application process)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd like to have an application form, please - just for future reference. :devil:

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
Ok, LL, before we can begin, we require a blood covenant, credit card number, promise of first-born son, as well as a full medical history signed by a doctor. Once these are received by our offices, you may proceed to round 1. However, at this time in the process, I can not disclose further information.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Holy crap in a handbasket - good thing I married a non-SJ! :D ;)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
This would annoy anyone, because no one likes to be perceived as a simpleton. Every human is complex, so I would never assume that I can have someone "all figured out" upon first meeting them.

Granted, I don't think I've ever had anyone say the above to me, but if they did, I'd likely smirk; because clearly, this person would have no idea what they're talking about. Also, someone that assumes that much would never make it to the "inner circle" -- the place where all notions and mis/preconceptions about ISTJs are blown away! :newwink: (yes, it is not just mythical...the inner circle does exist, and entry is based on a very selective application process)

I agree, Reco the inner circle is very selective and for me, it is based on trust... on the other hand... I'm pretty lenient seeing how my best buddy is an ENFP! :doh: And yes, he does everything an ENFP is good at (not returning calls, being somewhat too emotional) but I have learned to shrug it off and say "there there buddy, everything will be ok!" *pat on shoulder* Yes, it's an interesting friendship, I'll admit! It teaches me patience though. :)

LL has already missed her chance because she said she figured me out quickly. Bummer LL, you of all people! And here I thought you make it to the inner circle so easily! Oh well, another ENFP dissapointment! :spam_laser: Hahahaha... ;)

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
Well LL, if the above seemed a little too intense, you can always join for free on a 30-day trial membership basis. We realize the inner circle is not for everyone; however, we are confident that once you experience the inner circle you will not want to leave.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sounds great, though I'm a little leery of giving an SJ my credit card number! ;)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
We are SJ's, LL, you need not worry, we only buy the "necessary" items. :devil:....and we are very frugal, well, I am. ;)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We are SJ's, LL, you need not worry, we only buy the "necessary" items. :devil:....and we are very frugal, well, I am. ;)

Hmmm the question is: What counts as a 'necessary item'? A Porsche? A flat-screen TV? A 1000 euro dinner? hmmm....:D