• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's - we love you!

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Just thought you all could use a little attention over here in the Guardhouse.

Sending out :hug:!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow, we both started similar threads at the same time. Creepy.

Yes we do love you, don't think otherwise. Just because some N type who is fully of him/herself says that they don't like you doesn't mean everyone thinks that way.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Don't listen to Costrin, he's envious of your special talents to get work done!

LOL, sending a little bit o' love to the NT's too ...

P.S. This is a smilie that NT's especially love. Use it in your posts to impress them.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Don't listen to Costrin, he's envious of your special talents to get work done!

LOL, sending a little bit o' love to the NT's too ...

P.S. This is a smilie that NT's especially love. Use it in your posts to impress them.

I am impressed.

Unique

It's hard to love all SJs ;p seeing how 50% of the population is

Just goes to show there isn't more unhealthy SJs than other types there's just more of them full stop lol

I love SJs too I have an ESFJ friend thats awesome

Qre:us

Nobody is more loyal and can care with as much stability/security/solidity as the SJs, esp., the ESFJ & ISTJ. One goes all out with their feeling, the other keeps it calm and cool in quiet (but, resounding) actions that speak louder than words. Sometimes, they both see the glass as half-full and a bit too invested in [sometimes, nagging] other's lackadaisical attitudes about life - esp. if the individuals involved are directly connected to each other's lives. But, that's because, they need to think on the long-term security, and thus, have such attitudes, to prepare for the worst (for us all, not just them - the dutyfillers). And, very honest, ISTJs. Only 'dishonesty' would be in terms of 'lies of omission', but, that may be a lot of the I as well. And, my ISTJ x-roomie actually (dare I say) indulged me/humoured my quirkiness that is ENTP, and we even were open to learn from each other. She liked my go-with-the-flow, optimistic attitude, and I liked how she exuded consistency and quiet determination.

My ESFJ best friend has been my lifelife for motivating me towards practicality in school/career/daily living. "Trying" to teach me to cook. I just mastered boxed Mac & Cheese (woo, Kraft). She even buys groceries for me, in practical methods/ways/packaging [or packages them herselves into 1 plate portions in ziplock bags]...so I would feel motivated to cook for myself. [I sometimes, weirdly, would rather starve than make the effort to make food/cook for myself...it's boring to me, cooking, and if it's a bore, I am not motivated, even for hunger]

But, yeah, my ESFJ friend, her efforts go above and beyond. I've never felt such care.

And, my ESTJ dad. The steady rock of the family. Esp. counter to my INFP mom. Paradoxically (even with their fiery arguments sometimes)...the perfect pair.

SJs= They are fiercy loyal [and solid in that loyalty] to ones they care about/love.

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Thanks, it makes my day finding these two threads here!

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I wonder what you guys are up to, praising us like this... :dry:

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Thank you Shaula and everyone (EXCEPT COSTRIN) for your kind words. :)
Dude, I didn't say anything yet. :shock: This is my first post in this topic.

I wonder what you guys are up to, praising us like this... :dry:
To lull you into a false sence of security so we can use you for our evil collective plan to take over the world that only we non-SJs know about. :devil: (I would have added evil laughter but I thought that was a bit too much.)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Dude, I didn't say anything yet. :shock: This is my first post in this topic.

^ Oops. I was getting you confused with PeaceBaby......:doh:

To lull you into a false sence of security so we can use you for our evil collective plan to take over the world that only we non-SJs know about. :devil: (I would have added evil laughter but I thought that was a bit too much.)

^Sounds like a job description! It's a conspiracy! :peepwall:

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ

*shrug* So what kind of dental and vision plan do NTs offer? I mean, we don't just follow anyone.

Ok, but seriously guys...thanks for the lovin'. :hug:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What a sweet thread. :blush:

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Only the NT's have the "evil plan" ... no worries all, just sit back and enjoy the appreciation!

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Costrin your just jealous! :azdaja:

Thank you Shaula and everyone (EXCEPT COSTRIN) for your kind words. :)

Your jealous! And that's why I don't like you. Jealous people suck.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
^ Oops. I was getting you confused with PeaceBaby......:doh:
Sensor fails at sensing! :alttongue:

*shrug* So what kind of dental and vision plan do NTs offer? I mean, we don't just follow anyone.
Don't worry you'll be taken care of. We need lots of healthy, dedicated workers. :yes:

Only the NT's have the "evil plan" ... no worries all, just sit back and enjoy the appreciation!
^ Keep up the good work PeaceBaby. :devil:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Is there a thread in this forum for fictional SJ's??

I just ask, cos I've been reading the No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency series novels and I've totally fallen in love with Precious Ramotswe, whom I believe to be an ISFJ :wub: