• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJ Females

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I am not currently in a relationship, but I always seem most attracted to the INTJ guys. Like, magnet attraction. I guess ISTJ guys like the XNFP girls b/c you guys need someone cute and bubbly to lighten you up, whereas maybe ISTJ girls need someone who is stronger than them and won't get steamrolled by our determined personalities? I don't think of myself as that confident of a person, but people around me seem to think I am really strong/determined, and they are probably more accurate. I do like XNFPs a lot but I don't think they would be good as a mate for me.

^It all makes sense now! :cheese: Maybe I'm not crazy for chasing those ENFP's after all! :yes:

I agree with Recoleta to an extent. I do not like flashy things. I would much rather use my money/wealth for the greater good. :)

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
So is it just the aeroline tickets themselves or the places they take you? :D

Both...because, I mean, who doesn't love shiny, smooth paper? However, I have a feeling my Si gets a better work out from the destinations! And don't even get me started on how exciting it is to get a new passport stamp! [/NERD] :peepwall:

*off topic*

To all - How do you write those reputation comment things?

Go to the post you want to give reputation to, and click the gray balance/scale thing located below the avatar. It'll say "Add to X's reputation"

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know a couple of ISTJ females, they are sisters. The best way I found to bond with them was simply talking and taking interest in them, you guys really aren't that high maintenance. I really like to talk to someone, about anything really just to keep the communication up. These people always talk about the things on their mind or what has happened in their lives, and if you can lure them to talk about something theoretical etc then it's also pretty awesome, since you aren't retarded in that area you just choose to not express it much. The hardest part was them dealing with how I am, since I can be quite eccentric. The match is a good one though. :nice: We both admitted being able to let go around each other, since with how functions go we reinforce each others weaknesses and like to see the other using their inferiors. It's pretty good practice I must say. :tongue:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If the male INFP can be strong and supportive of the female ISTJ, I think that could be a juicy steamy match up. Like, the makings of a romance novel. *gets popcorn* :popc1:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That would only happen if the ISTJ was sensitive and an emotional backbone for the INFP. But yes, I see juicy and steamy. ;)

LunaIndigo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
One of my best friends is an ISTJ (at least thats what she scored on the test), and she's awesome. I can talk to her about pretty much anything and she's a GREAT person to vent to and with.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One of my best friends is an ISTJ (at least thats what she scored on the test), and she's awesome. I can talk to her about pretty much anything and she's a GREAT person to vent to and with.

Exactly. They get mad with you. :D

Neo Genesis

MBTI Type
InFp
Enneagram
4w5
I guess ISTJ guys like the XNFP girls b/c you guys need someone cute and bubbly to lighten you up,...

Uh, maybe ENFP girls are bubbly, but the few INFP girls I've known are really anything but that. ESFP seems more likely for cute and bubbly, just look at the few on here.;) As for me, I'm most likely too serious about everything, unless, of course, I don't see any point to it.

On a side note: I've noticed that the most of the ISTJ girls that I've known are ultra-competitive, probably more so than anybody else I've met. Soooo, are any of you ladies like this? Explain please. :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wanna see some male INFP- ISTJ female fireworks happenin' NAO! :smile:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The hardest part about establishing this relationship is breaking the friend zone for the male. It seems to be a common trend for us to make friends first, then make a move. I've been turned down by one for literally this reason: "I just don't see you like that, you seem more like a brother to me." :cry:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The hardest part about establishing this relationship is breaking the friend zone for the male. It seems to be a common trend for us to make friends first, then make a move. I've been turned down by one for literally this reason: "I just don't see you like that, you seem more like a brother to me." :cry:

Ahh, yeah. That sucks. I sympathize with you. :(

The only lame advice I can ever give people in that situation (women get friend zoned too btw!) is to avoid it from the start or to find a new romantic interest.

You probably shouldn't assume that is always going to happen though. Think positive, grasshoppah!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's hard to not avoid it. Anything but friends -> lovers just seems awkward, I for one could not imagine having sex or any sort of love with anybody unless I knew them very well. It just doesn't work for me otherwise. I've tried it, and it just... was so awkward.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's hard to not avoid it. Anything but friends -> lovers just seems awkward, I for one could not imagine having sex or any sort of love with anybody unless I knew them very well. It just doesn't work for me otherwise. I've tried it, and it just... was so awkward.

Oh no. I'm not suggesting forcing anything... like you said, that would feel awkward, for anyone even. Plus, wouldn't that be insincere? However, if you find yourself at anytime holding back sincere feelings, or questioning if you should tell them to the girl, then I'd say just tell her and don't hold back.

It's also a good idea to tell her that you want to get to know her and take things slowly because you like her a lot. Girls love to hear that sort of thing. :wubbie:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Noted. I'm not retarded in that area though, if it's a romantic interest I tell them.

ANYWAY we've derailed this thread enough.

I think it's interesting how vastly different the SJ women are from their men counterparts. Especially ISTJs, since I can compare. I know a male and those two females I mentioned, they really aren't anything alike.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Noted. I'm not retarded in that area though, if it's a romantic interest I tell them.

That's good because it's very important. Like, SUPER DUPER important.

ANYWAY we've derailed this thread enough.

*hushes*

How are the SJ females different from the SJ males?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SJ females aren't as serious as SJ males. It's hard to type them as SJs for me really.

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ

:D Yay! Funny how if people want to vent they come to us though... It's like we're guaranteed to rally around them and share their frustrations. Other than that, I'm not really the person people go to when they want to cry. Probably sensible!

On a side note: I've noticed that the most of the ISTJ girls that I've known are ultra-competitive, probably more so than anybody else I've met. Soooo, are any of you ladies like this? Explain please. :)

I really was like that, definitely, but then something happened and since then this has changed to a wallowing mire of depression if I ever don't think I can achieve something (and I've started to doubt myself loads. People get frustrated and probably think I'm fishing for compliments about how capable I am, but unless I immediately see that I'm the best or one of the best I assume I must be the worst.)

:( Aww, yeah being placed in the 'brother/sister zone' is the worst. They're obviously close to you so you wonder why you can't be more!
Seriously though, I won't consider a relationship with someone I don't know much about beforehand. But looking back, my boyfriends have mostly been friends of friends who I started dating without really knowing a great deal about them, then I decided whether I wanted to make it a relationship or not.
It's a mystery... :hug:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ

^Isn't this a terrible response? I HATE when they say that. It drives me crazy. But then again, it has taught me to avoid the friend-zone at all costs now. :yes:

On the other hand, the ENFP's on this forum say that they want to be friends first? So which is it? :huh:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
It's also a good idea to tell her that you want to get to know her and take things slowly because you like her a lot. Girls love to hear that sort of thing. :wubbie:

Reaallllyy..... how convenient of nobody to tell me this before! :doh: Although, I guess it should have been obvious. :(

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Re: Friend zone. You need to keep some sort of spark (even as friends) to be able to switch from the friend zone. I hate to say it but sometimes I think "friend zone" is just an excuse for "I'm not interested"