• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJs are girl crazy!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I procrastinate too, well, when it comes to school work anyway. It sucks!

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
I'm 24, I'm too old.

I wish... working 50+ hours a week with university and work. :mellow:

Ha, I just turned 24, and yup...that sounds like my schedule...except that 40 of those 50+ hours per week I work for free. May 9th really needs to get here...I want nothing more than to finish up student teaching, write that freaking thesis I've been procrastinating on, and graduate!

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
I wish... working 50+ hours a week with university and work. :mellow:

That sucks. I packed my job in. It's my final year of uni and frankly after 4 years of my degree I can't afford to muck it up now. It's a rather solitary existence, but whatever.

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
How un-ISTJ-like! :D

Maybe it's not, if so many of us seem to do it!
I procrastinate, but then I binge on work. When Easter comes round I'm going to work solidly for 5 weeks, nothing else. People look at me like I'm mad when I say that, but I've done it before and I can do it again.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Maybe it's not, if so many of us seem to do it!
I procrastinate, but then I binge on work. When Easter comes round I'm going to work solidly for 5 weeks, nothing else. People look at me like I'm mad when I say that, but I've done it before and I can do it again.

I tend to do that sometimes... I suddenly start working like crazy for certain amount of time, and when I'm finished, I'm back to procrastinating.. :D

heart

heart on fire
I got married at 21, I didn't die. :D We lived, did things, went traveling a lot.

My bbf got married at 20. (married 19 years now)

But neither of us chose to have children at that age.

Another friend got married at 19 because of pregancy. (divorced now)

My ISTJ nephew married (to ENTP) with three children by age 24 and both of them very happy. I have ISTP nephew married to ISFJ with three children by age 28 and not so very happy.

Being married young has up sides and down sides when I compare my life to people I know who didn't marry early. Life is always a trade off.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I got married at 21, I didn't die. :D

My ISTJ nephew married (to ENTP) with three children by age 24 and both of them very happy. I have ISTP nephew married to ISFJ with three children by age 28 and not so very happy.

Being married young has up sides and down sides when I compare my life to people I know who didn't marry early. Life is always a trade off.

^ Aha! Finally someone who doesn't mock me! Thank you Heart. :D

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
I got married at 21, I didn't die. :D We lived, did things, went traveling a lot.

You never know what's going to happen, so just do what feels right. Different relationships will have different outcomes.

^ Aha! Finally someone who doesn't mock me! Thank you Heart. :D

I never mocked you! :yes:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
You are a role model for living life deliberately, which is nothing to sneeze at.

*achoo*

Wait, do I live life deliberately? It always seems to me like life just happens.

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
^No, not from you, but look at pages 2,3,4. My idea got slaughtered! lol :doh:

I know, I tried to support you by saying anyone can get married whenever, you just need to feel that the time's right :) Have to agree with Tiny Army though, you obviously need to *know* the person you're going to marry, lol. Not that I think you meant otherwise...

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I know, I tried to support you by saying anyone can get married whenever, you just need to feel that the time's right :) Have to agree with Tiny Army though, you obviously need to *know* the person you're going to marry, lol. Not that I think you meant otherwise...

Oh, well thank you for the support. :)

Of course you need to know someone! It's not like I have a billboard up on route 66 or an ad in the local paper! :peepwall:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Oh but you should :D

^ Havn't we already had this discussion, Wild? As what might happen should someone ever do such a thing? :yes: And I gave you all the reasons why I would never do it! :blush:

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No offense to the ISTJ females on this forum, but I really can't stand ISTJ females from my experience. Technically we "should" be able to get along, but I find them to be so draining. Between their terrible self esteem or misconceptions based upon poor logic, depression, and suicidal thoughts... Drives me crazy. It is annoying to be on AIM and have someone start talking to you and as soon as their initial message appears to feel the energy being rapidly drained from your body...

I only have one ISTJ female that doesn't drain me...yet. She and I have known each other since she was born. Although I haven't extensively interacted with her for a few years I think we still make exceptions for each other.

Last edited:

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
I would tend to agree... No offense to the ISTJ females on this forum, but I really can't stand ISTJ females from my experience. Technically we "should" be able to get along, but I find them to be so draining. Between their terrible self esteem or misconceptions based upon poor logic, depression, and suicidal thoughts... Drives me crazy. It is annoying to be on AIM and have someone start talking to you and as soon as their initial message appears to feel the energy being rapidly drained from your body...

I only have one ISTJ female that doesn't drain me...yet. She and I have known each other since she was born. Although I haven't extensively interacted with her for a few years I think we still make exceptions for each other.

Um, I think that would drive anyone crazy. I don't even know anyone like that. How do you meet people??

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I bet there are more ISTJ females like this.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Um, I think that would drive anyone crazy. I don't even know anyone like that. How do you meet people??
How? Through school, work, etc. It's just that... I don't know. It's weird and annoying. I don't have this problem with ISTJ guys that I do with girls. I only have this problem with one ISTJ guy only he's a little too sure of himself. Besides that I'm clueless....

I know like 8 ISTJ girls that I have identified as that type and all but 1 or 2 I find down right aggravating.

One possibility is that it's just those girls. Some other people I know (even a few extroverts) have the same feelings when they talk to these people.

I just decided to state the facts I've observed in the instances.