• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] will an ISFJ tell you she isn't interested?

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
well, screw this. i'm just going to keep trying to have as much fun with her as possible and keep it open, while trying to meet other women too. if i waste my time then fine. at the very least I'm learning about her and others like her and that's cool. if I keep on severing relationships the second I think she isn't interested, just because of my ego, I won't learn as much as i'd like about people.

And to me, with types that are more concerned with the non-physical aspects of a relationship (and I'm assuming she's this type), how could she know she was really interested in me anyway at this early stage? if it doesn't happen naturally through friendship then maybe it's not worth happening at all.

I would suggest letting the friendship grow first. I'm not saying all ISFJs are like this, but I would think they like a firm foundation of friendship prior to any consideration of a romantic relationship blossoming out of it. Just give her plenty of time and patience to get to know you better.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
If I remember correctly, your ISFJ friend also has a fiance, right? I suppose this is proof that just telling someone that you are in a relationship already is not enough.

She didn't at the times in question so it was nothing to do with having some already.