• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] What do we SJs have in common?

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Tell me, because I don't know.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
You have an innate, subjective sense of how something should be done.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
You're very happy with yourself when I get pulled over by a police officer for rolling through a stop sign and not signaling my right turn, despite the fact that nobody is around, and not buying the quantum mechanical argument that if there is nobody around to see said turn signal and stop sign roll-through, then it is factually accurate to say that the turn signal and stop sign roll-through never actually happened.

You're also very disappointed when I am only given a warning and not ticketed, because of my otherwise very impeccable driving record.

[Yes this actually has happened. She really hates driving with me, because I ignore most road law. It's so funny though, getting her worked up and riled up is so much fun.]

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
[Yes this actually has happened. She really hates driving with me, because I ignore most road law. It's so funny though, getting her worked up and riled up is so much fun.]

Well, I hope you will one day get what you have been asking for! :threaten:

Seriously though... I respect the rules, but rules should serve the people, not the other way around.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
You all keep us non-SJs from steering off course. You know like those things they put up at bowling, in order to stop the ball from swerving into the gutters?

At least, that's what the ISTJ, ESTJ and ISFJs of my life did. I probably drove them crazy. Chances are I still do. ;)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm glad someone brought this up. I have noticed that almost all the STJs here have a bad habit of projecting their own lack of emotions/feelings onto SFJs but the exact opposite is true.

I think what SJs share can best be summed up by this....

You have an innate, subjective sense of how something should be done.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're very happy with yourself when I get pulled over by a police officer for rolling through a stop sign and not signaling my right turn, despite the fact that nobody is around, and not buying the quantum mechanical argument that if there is nobody around to see said turn signal and stop sign roll-through, then it is factually accurate to say that the turn signal and stop sign roll-through never actually happened.

You're also very disappointed when I am only given a warning and not ticketed, because of my otherwise very impeccable driving record.

That would get me worked up and riled up too. :steam:

You all keep us non-SJs from steering off course. You know like those things they put up at bowling, in order to stop
the ball from swerving into the gutters?

At least, that's what the ISTJ, ESTJ and ISFJs of my life did. I probably drove them crazy. Chances are I still do. ;)

Aww, you're always kind to the SJs. :wubbie:

You all wear funny hats!

We do! :jew:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I HATE being driven... I MUST drive. I can't help it! :cry:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All SJs will have the following in common:

-Si as one of their main two functions.
-Te or Fe as one of their main two functions.
-Ne as one of their two inferior functions
-Ti or Fi as one of their two inferior functions.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All SJs will have the following in common:

-Si as one of their main two functions.
-Te or Fe as one of their main two functions.
-Ne as one of their two inferior functions
-Ti or Fi as one of their two inferior functions.

hehe Truefax.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lists. The answer is always lists.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What do so many people all have in common? It's difficult to say for sure. And whatever it is, it would have to be vague in order to be correct--but still, it would be misunderstood by the people it's supposed to describe, because of so many people having so many different perceptions about the same idea.

Oh, and Hmm, we all care for other people's feelings to some extent. You know we do. :bye:

Last edited: