• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] How to Escape Female ISTJ

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
What! ENFP's DO NOT say "no"! Until maybe the last minute, they will come up with a reason. But until they come up with a reason they lead you on for a while hoping you will go away. I just went through this scenario! :yes:

Hmmm...I've been ENFP for well over 30 years now and said No many times. :laugh:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmmm...I've been ENFP for well over 30 years now and said No many times. :laugh:

Wow, thanks for clearing that up. I'm sure he meant that totally literally and not as an intentional exaggeration for comedic purposes.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Wow, thanks for clearing that up. I'm sure he meant that totally literally and not as an intentional exaggeration for comedic purposes.

Thank you for your kind answer. ;)

Do you think I took it that way?
Was I totally 100% serious with my answer?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I only said that because the ENFP's I know (especially the one I am persuing now) are very good at sending mixed signals! :doh:She led me on for 3 weeks and SHE was the one who said that she wanted to "get together sometime". Then she said no. Now she is kind of acting like she in interested again. :shock:

It's just not fair! :cry:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I only said that because the ENFP's I know (especially the one I am persuing now) are very good at sending mixed signals! :doh:She led me on for 3 weeks and SHE was the one who said that she wanted to "get together sometime". Then she said no. Now she is kind of acting like she in interested again. :shock:

It's just not fair! :cry:

Hardly, she's just trying to establish some form of connection with you. Way too early to even consider the rest, remember?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Hardly, she's just trying to establish some form of connection with you. Way too early to even consider the rest, remember?

It is still hard to understand though. :( Why say you "want to get together sometime" after talking for 2 days? Does that not imply that she wants to see me? :huh: If not, why say such a thing if you don't mean it? :shock:

This stuff should be going in the ISTJ-ENFP thread. :doh:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It is still hard to understand though. :( Why say you "want to get together sometime" after talking for 2 days? Does that not imply that she wants to see me? :huh: If not, why say such a thing if you don't mean it? :shock:

This stuff should be going in the ISTJ-ENFP thread. :doh:

Sigh, coz we like to talk to people and like to have fun with them, Dave. We don't just go looking for mates, we go looking for interesting people.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Sigh, coz we like to talk to people and like to have fun with them, Dave. We don't just go looking for mates, we go looking for interesting people.

Well then why doesn't she just tell me what is so interesting about me so I can emphasize that part? :cheese:

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
d@ve. the key is to wait for the ENXX people to come after you
.... there is no way you could ever "strategically" ensnare them... so just relax :D

ie: if that ENFP really wanted to get to together with you, she'd actaully arrange it/ask etc

BC said:
1. you cant force it. if you have to worry about what to say at x or y point, then you're talking to the wrong person
2. you cant force it. the moment you accept this, you can relax and just have fun (and if you feel 'pressured' to 'have fun', then please see point number 1')

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
So Davey, have you talked to her yet? :coffee:

.... there is no way you could ever "strategically" ensnare them... so just relax :D

ie: if that ENFP really wanted to get to together with you, she'd actaully arrange it/ask etc
+1

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
Y'see there are 2 lines of action, do nothing or do something.

Doing nothing is not an option here. Female ISTJ are ball-breakers. (So are male ISTJ, but nevermind.)

Within the do-something possibility there are 2 options: passive & active.

An active solution would be tell the lady what's eatin' ya. Be honest. Go on, tell her. Cons - everyone will thing you're a bastard, if that bothers ya; pros - it works.

The passive route is much more interesting. ISTJs do not like strangeness. This is the key to getting them out your hair. And it could be fun.

Grow your hair long; start writing poetry. Paint abstract paintings (ask her to model, dressed as a rabbit); learn the banjo and sing spirituals really fast. Become an athiest and start quoting Dawkins at every opportunity. Tell her you've become a pacifist and have a copy of Wind in the Willows (open, strategically, of course) placed in the bathroom.

Paint your toe-nails black and wear flip-flops! This might work, without any of the above.

In short you must become an ISFP. And pronto.

Good luck. May the force be with ya.

You'll need it.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Grow your hair long; start writing poetry. Paint abstract paintings (ask her to model, dressed as a rabbit); learn the banjo and sing spirituals really fast. Become an athiest and start quoting Dawkins at every opportunity. Tell her you've become a pacifist and have a copy of Wind in the Willows (open, strategically, of course) placed in the bathroom.

Paint your toe-nails black and wear flip-flops! This might work, without any of the above.

In short you must become an ISFP. And pronto.

Good luck. May the force be with ya.

You'll need it.

:shock:

I'm DEFINITLEY going with the first action, our meeting is tomorrow. Surprisingly though, she has not tried to contact me since the later half of last week!:cheese: Maybe she has finally gotten the hint.... or maybe she didn't like me in the first place and she was just emotionally unstable/chemically unbalanced? :worthy:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ

Amargith! If this is true, why did you not tell me! Is it true that I have no chance at all? :cry: