• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] How to Escape Female ISTJ

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
To the OP:

Just say that you are not interested to her and she'll give up (if she doesn't have mental issues....)

Even ENFP's say to people when they are not interested however empathic they seem to be. :newwink:

Yay for soft SJ's. :smile:

I think I will have to do this, but, I'll do it towards the end of the meeting so I don't have to hear the whining or the crocodile tears... or get hit in the face. :)

On the other hand, what is wrong with just ignoring her for a couple more months... school will be over by then and I will be moving away! Freedom from the situation!:cheese:

What! ENFP's DO NOT say "no"! Until maybe the last minute, they will come up with a reason. But until they come up with a reason they lead you on for a while hoping you will go away. I just went through this scenario! :yes:

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
On the other hand, what is wrong with just ignoring her for a couple more months... school will be over by then and I will be moving away! Freedom from the situation!:cheese:
Because that would be selfish and immature. It shows a lack of consideration for other's feelings. It will make you look like an asshole in the end, if you aren't there already.

Please take note of how many pages this thread goes on. That's 19 pages of you trying to rationalise your decision to avoid the situation. You have had PLENTY of advice (even from an ISTJ female no less!) on how to deal with it and yet you still persist to retain the notion of taking no action as a possible solution. You are full of excuses and lack legitament arguments to support this decsion. You seem, at least to me, to only entertain the idea of confronting this person without seriously thinking about it or the effects it will have on HER. Stop victimising yourself and take charge of the situation.

It is likely, as you are an ISTJ, that you are afraid of the uncertainty of straightforwardness and thus prefer to take the negative route of avoidance because you at least have an idea of what will happen. You probably feel more comfortable with that decision for the time being but you are disregarding the possible long term troubles ahead. This would be a good time to exercise your Fi. Do you value this person's feelings? If so then it is your duty to honour it by being straightforward with her.

I think I will have to do this, but, I'll do it towards the end of the meeting so I don't have to hear the whining or the crocodile tears... or get hit in the face.
No buts, just do it. It won't be as bad as you imagine it to be. :)

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
You are awfully good at dissecting ISTJ minds, Shaula. :shock:

I bet you've done that a lot.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
What! ENFP's DO NOT say "no"! Until maybe the last minute, they will come up with a reason. But until they come up with a reason they lead you on for a while hoping you will go away. I just went through this scenario! :yes:

You're mistaken. I do say no. Sometimes it takes us a while to grow and mature.. our backbones start out like that of a squid's, and eventually we learn the hard way and hurt and get hurt enough to strengthen them to that of a sane, mature person's spine.

It is true that sometimes I have an initial sensation on something.. and that I'm not sure why, or even what it is. I think the ENFP's staying angry thread demonstrates this well: (at least for me) everything up until a certain point is water under the bridge.. but eventually, something happens, and you remember this.. and then that.. and before you know it, you have evidence to support your initial intuition conveniently ignored the entire time. It's almost like I'm going to trial.. I need reasons behind it. Telling someone "my intuition tells me nay." it sort of like saying "I think you're a shitty boyfriend before I ever try, so No." I need a reason for EVERYTHING.. relationships are no different.

You are awfully good at dissecting ISTJ minds, Shaula. :shock:

I bet you've done that a lot.

:yes: I had been thinking the same thing. I think he's stringing the conversation along.. he knows what he HAS to do.. it just sucks to think about it doing it.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Just straight up tell her you don't like her? That's what I have done in your situation

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Or maybe Davey is just enjoying this sensation of power and control. He's an evil SJ, after all. :vader1:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Or maybe Davey is just enjoying this sensation of power and control. He's an evil SJ, after all. :vader1:

Only YOU would think this Habba, so maybe YOUR the evil one! To tell you the truth, in my opinion, NOBODY has any power or control over any girl ...except the girl herself:yes:.... (even though this girl in particular is obviously hormonal and/or chemically unbalanced :doh:)

Shaula, no need to be critical! It was just a question of what would happen IF I ignored it. I would never have done that though, because that is mean, cruel, and selfish as you said. Anyhow, I will just have to tell her. It's up to her how she takes the news I guess. :huh:

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Habba said:
Nah, he's not evil. I know evil ISTJs well, they're violent, cruel, and... kinda sexy. :smile: Like Stalin. :wubbie: Oh if I could have a night with that young, short, marxist revolutionary hottie... I'd say to him, "I've been a naughty little capitalist bourgeoisie, isn't it about time you purged me?" Mnn... oh comrade...

--Er, I mean. Nothing. :shock:

d@v3 said:
Shaula, no need to be critical! It was just a question of what would happen IF I ignored it. I would never have done that though, because that is mean, cruel, and selfish as you said. Anyhow, I will just have to tell her. It's up to her how she takes the news I guess. :huh:
Good boy, now here's your treat! :redherring: Savour it. ;)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Nah, he's not evil. I know evil ISTJs well, they're violent, cruel, and... kinda sexy. :smile: Like Stalin. :wubbie: Oh if I could have a night with that young, short, marxist revolutionary hottie... I'd say to him, "I've been a naughty little capitalist bourgeoisie, isn't it about time you purged me?" Mnn... oh comrade...

--Er, I mean. Nothing. :shock:

Good boy, now here's your treat! :redherring: Savour it. ;)

LOL! Whats with the red herring? :rofl1:

STALIN?! :sick:

Yes, I cannot stand evil ISTJ's. They make me mad. :steam:

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
LOL! Whats with the red herring? :rofl1:
It's for you to eat. :D

Yep, he was a certified ISTJ by Russian typologists. Beware of the dark side my son! :vader1:

Yes, I cannot stand evil ISTJ's. They make me mad. :steam:
They piss me off too. One 'evil' ISTJ tried to get me to eat off of a plate decorated in lead paint when I was little.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Can I please just say that INTJs are fantastic. Shaula, I want to embroider you a magnificent cape of some kind.

ShadowBoxer

MBTI Type
Enfp
Enneagram
See Shaula, you are awesome. Did it take a forum full of wanna be psychologists to prove this to you? (No offense meant).

:static: I am on your team, you stubborn girl.

Edit: *points to above post* I guess that didn't last so long...

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How?

Fuck her sister.