• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] ISFJs and talking about farting or poop

deleted
Almost every ISFJ I have gotten to know has mentioned fart or poop. Isn't that a little inappropriate for a girl to be ranting on about? I mean, wow. Has anyone else ever gotten this?

deleted
Hey I am not saying it's true of most ISFJs, but the ones I know hell yeah. I know some pretty fucked up people. Like MistyMountainRoad has mentioned, oddities like so must have to do with a certain "brand" of ISFJ.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
And yet people ask why there aren't more SJs on this forum. :doh:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My ISFJ MiL doesn't even like the word "crap" and "fart/poop" are the dirtiest words in her vocabulary, so bad she either avoids them or laughs nervously when she says them.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Almost every ISFJ I have gotten to know has mentioned fart or poop. Isn't that a little inappropriate for a girl to be ranting on about?
In what context? I don't know any ISFJs that do this but I do know an ISTJ who talks frequently about his bowel movements and bodily fluids (nice imagery, eh?). He thinks it's hilarious for some reason. Overall, it gets old but it doesn't bother me much.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Well the ISFJ I know wouldn't talk about those things.

On the other hand the ESFJ sister of mine, talks about it in detail, in thorough disgusting detail.

She phones me whilst she is on the loo and will say "Hold on.........*hear her straining.....*hear something landing in the toilet*......yeah what were you saying"? :sick:

I tell her not to phone me when she is doing that, or not to share her nasty shit stories to me because I'm not interested and it's disgusting, and she finds it amusing and continues. :doh:

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
"Hold on.........*hear her straining.....*hear something landing in the toilet*......yeah what were you saying"
Lol. Ever notice that the sound of someone else's poo plopping in the toilet is a very disgusting, almost painful experience but the sound of your own never has that same effect?

I am amused. This topic rocks.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Lol. Ever notice that the sound of someone else's poo plopping in the toilet is a very disgusting, almost painful experience but the sound of your own never has that same effect?

I am amused. This topic rocks.

Oh I don't know about that lol that's why the taps are always on when I go to the toilet, I would hate for someone to hear me.

I just don't understand the whole "poop loving" community. My sister even goes to the toilet whilst her husband is in the bath, and just does what she needs to do infront of him.

Spare me from that kind of openess thanks. :rofl1:

WithoutaFace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I hate when I am at a friend's house, and the bathroom is right next to the family room. My friend's whole family will be right there, and I'm making all kinds of explosive "pressure noises." This is particularly when I haven't ingested enough fluid. Oh, what's even worse is when I open the door after dropping a nasty one. If I'm lucky, I'll have a lighter in my pocket that I can just destroy the methane with. I am not sure what the byproducts of this reaction is, but all I know is that it cleans out the nasty smell in a jiffy.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And yet people ask why there aren't more SJs on this forum. :doh:

The truth is, not very many people actually want SJ's on this forum because they already know what SJ's think from the real world. It just eases their minds to say or think they want SJs on the forum since this is supposed to be a forum for all types. What's actually more important to them though is to have a special place where they can ridicule SJ's without guilt or blow off steam about them, especially xSFJ's cos they're the easiest.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
OK, we sometimes think we know what SJ's think and then there is a post like this one and we're baffled again...

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OK, we sometimes think we know what SJ's think and then there is a post like this one and we're baffled again...

*looks around* You talkin' to me?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
The truth is, not very many people actually want SJ's on this forum because they already know what SJ's think from the real world. It just eases their minds to say or think they want SJs on the forum since this is supposed to be a forum for all types. What's actually more important to them though is to have a special place where they can ridicule SJ's without guilt or blow off steam about them, especially xSFJ's cos they're the easiest.

I think there are people who REALLY DO want more SJs on the forum (like me for instance) but you're right, I think are definitely people who would prefer to use this as their safe haven from the evil SJs who have oppressed them in life. It's likely those same people have been given much in life by SJs and are not very grateful for it.