• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISTJ-ENFP Relationship Starter (Help!)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Alot of ENFP's don't like chivalry, sadly to say. :(

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I think all girls like chivalry. It's guys who don't like chivalry lol (some, not all)

Well, we guys would like it more, if it would include girls helpings guys. :newwink:

EDIT: Oh... I just recalled a funny fact. Every time I have been chivalric on the first dates, I never saw them another time. And when I treated them the equal, we did see at least a second time. So no chivalry on a first date. :shock:

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, we guys would like it more, if it would include girls helpings guys. :newwink:

EDIT: Oh... I just recalled a funny fact. Every time I have been chivalric on the first dates, I never saw them another time. And when I treated them the equal, we did see at least a second time. So no chivalry on a first date. :shock:

Maybe it's just SJ girls who are impressed by it. :shock: I have to say that one of the reasons my boyfriend really stood out for me was his chivalry and manners, which are rare.
ENFPs really don't like chivalry?? But the ones I know are really nice people, not warrior-feminists at all...

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Maybe it's just SJ girls who are impressed by it. :shock: I have to say that one of the reasons my boyfriend really stood out for me was his chivalry and manners, which are rare.
ENFPs really don't like chivalry?? But the ones I know are really nice people, not warrior-feminists at all...

I'm thinking I should make a thread on it. For the whole forum to place their thoughts about it. :yes: But yeah, I don't think ENFP's like it. :huh:

Habba is that really true? That sucks then, because I am chivalrous in nature, I just do things without thinking about it. :doh:

OregonENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm thinking I should make a thread on it. For the whole forum to place their thoughts about it. :yes: But yeah, I don't think ENFP's like it. :huh:

Habba is that really true? That sucks then, because I am chivalrous in nature, I just do things without thinking about it. :doh:

I LOVE it and I swear the biggest heartbreak for me to this day is saying goodbye to my very chivalrous boyfriend who made me feel like the most special woman on earth.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
haha yeah I was just looking at that! I don't know what to say in it though. I like damzel's, but I don't like girls who just act dumb to get attention. lol

D@ve, do you prefer women who are a challenge? Some people prefer this because it has greater value to them.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
D@ve, do you prefer women who are a challenge? Some people prefer this because it has greater value to them.

I don't like girls who act "bitchy" and make you do things for them. However, I don't like girls who are "too easy" either.

I like girls who play hard to get, but are nice to you. Like, nice to you even after they have figured out that you want to court them. But at the same time, a girl who is careful in the way she goes about letting you down if she is not interested. :yes:

In other words, typically and SF or NF? I have recently been chasing an ENFP. But, unfortunately, she turned me down and thought my friend to be a better pick?! :shock: Now to me, that's just cold! :(

OregonENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I have recently been chasing an ENFP. But, unfortunately, she turned me down and thought my friend to be a better pick?! :shock: Now to me, that's just cold! :(

Are you referring to the girl who this thread is dedicated to?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yeah thanks :)....but I've been told that many a times before lass! Oh well.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have recently been chasing an ENFP. But, unfortunately, she turned me down and thought my friend to be a better pick?! :shock: Now to me, that's just cold! :(

Aww, it sounds like she just wasn't right for you, d@ve. I hope you have moved on?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Aww, it sounds like she just wasn't right for you, d@ve. I hope you have moved on?

Yeah, I didn't let myself develop and feelings for her so I was just kind of like... "oh well". haha

I'm chasing something and I don't know what it is. The worst feeling for an ISTJ- uncertainty! :doh:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, I didn't let myself develop and feelings for her so I was just kind of like... "oh well". haha

I'm chasing something and I don't know what it is. The worst feeling for an ISTJ- uncertainty! :doh:

Patience is a virtue.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Once I dated a guy who was XSTJ, and it was well - interesting...a bizarre combination that was intriguing, yet completely unbelievable. Then we had a huge misunderstanding, and there was a mutual doorslam. OUCH! :shock:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Thanks for the encouragement LL! LOL! :doh:

Hmm: patience is a virtue, yes, but being lonely gets old after a "few" years. But I know, complaining is not getting anyone anywhere. lol