• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISTJ-ENFP Relationship Starter (Help!)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
You keep telling yourself that Costrin I know it makes you feel better to kid yourself that you're using all the love for hate

:hug:

Cutie cute!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Ha, sounds good in theory. Unfortunately most don't get passed step 2 as they fall into their own trap :devil:

Nevermind! I take it back! no wubbies... no hugs! I was kidding! :doh:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alright, well, WH, I expect you to round up these crazy T's and I'll be back in the morning. Cya ppl ;)

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Ha, sounds good in theory. Unfortunately most don't get passed step 2 as they fall into their own trap :devil:

You just said most. That was a mistake. Now I'm motivated to do it just because most people can't.

A battle of wills!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As a P, I claim that I am immune to your manipulation!

ob_makingeyes01.gif
tell me about it...it's FASCINATING.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha...i didn't really care just thought it would help me sleep.
tongue_smile.gif

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I'm being bombarded by fluffiness? Wow. This thread got going today.

I'm testing out a possible ENFP in one of my classes. She seems to take my airhead comments to her in stride, which is somewhat interesting. She tried proving me wrong in the class, and I think she was surprised when I admitted being wrong.

Back to daydreaming about the ESFJ.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I'm being bombarded by fluffiness? Wow. This thread got going today.

I'm testing out a possible ENFP in one of my classes. She seems to take my airhead comments to her in stride, which is somewhat interesting. She tried proving me wrong in the class, and I think she was surprised when I admitted being wrong.

Back to daydreaming about the ESFJ.

I think ENFP's love it when you are willing to admit you are wrong. It shows you can humble yourself. Keep at it Raz, what can that ESFJ not like about you? :huh: You seem pretty cool to me!

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Uh-huh. The ESFJ actually admitted to me that she wants to be a soccer mom.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you like that though, right?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Uh-huh. The ESFJ actually admitted to me that she wants to be a soccer mom.

Dude, if she's comfortable enough to talk about being a mom around you. And she KNOWS you like her. I'd say that is a VERY good sign. How did you pull that off?:huh: You sly dog Raz! haha

And what do you mean Erin? Why would he like that?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
We were talking about how we would want to treat our kids and naturally because of MBTI, I said I'd want my kids to feel understood. She was talking about how she would want to be there for her kids, and I asked her if she'd be a soccer mom, she said, "I totally want to be a soccer mom." So, I was sending her texts today joking about it and she really liked it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i would think an istj would like that, that's all.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I don't know. I'm not for it, but I'm not against it. It'd be someone's choice. It's not like, OMG, I want a wife that wants to stay at home....oh crap, that's just like my mother.

Erm....

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I don't know. I'm not for it, but I'm not against it. It'd be someone's choice. It's not like, OMG, I want a wife that wants to stay at home....oh crap, that's just like my mother.

Erm....

lol I agree with raz. It really doesn't matter to me. The extra income would be nice though!.... but as long as SHE is happy... that is all that would matter to me. :cheese:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
My mother's a stay at home mom. She hasn't been a "soccer mom" for about 20 years, though. It's just scary though when I see my interaction with the ESFJ resemble the ESFJ-INTJ interaction with my parents.