• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISTJ-ENFP Relationship Starter (Help!)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
dave...i do think if an istj liked all the silly ways of an enfp then it COULD work. it's just a problem if you decide you're ready for them to grow out of it because they probably won't.....imo. so good luck to ya.

I don't think I would EVER want them to change:cheese:..... Now, let's be reasonable... if an ENFP pulled out a hundred dollar bill and tried giving it to a homeless person, surely an intervention would be necessary. :yes: But until then, you can be as whimsical and free as you like. That is why I like you in the first place! ;)

Guys in general don't like "their" women to change, right? :huh:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sorry dave, my bf is only out of the country till Friday...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think I would EVER want them to change:cheese:..... Now, let's be reasonable... if an ENFP pulled out a hundred dollar bill and tried giving it to a homeless person, surely an intervention would be necessary. :yes: But until then, you can be as whimsical and free as you like. That is why I like you in the first place! ;)

Guys in general don't like "their" women to change, right? :huh:

some do...yeah.
but that's the perfect philosophy...you should be fine. ;)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
RATS! Way to dash whatever hopes I had left Amargith! And here I thought you would let me down lightly.... being an ENFP! :cry:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're welcome next time he leaves for Norway though :smooch:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
some do...yeah.
but that's the perfect philosophy...you should be fine. ;)

What do you mean I should be fine, Erin? Fine with what? :huh:

I was talking about change in general, not necessarily ONLY the good changes.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL! So I was right about your picture! You ARE a naughty one, I knew it! ;)

Oh I have a naughty mode as well as a very innocent mode..whatever floats your boat :devil:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Let's not get carried away Amargith.....................yet! :cheese:

But if you insist on knowing, I'll take BOTH modes. ;)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
So we have an ISTJ... whose heart has been broken by a whisical ENFP telling us he doesn't want us to change... repect man... THIS is why they say ISTJs have true stamina!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
So we have an ISTJ... whose heart has been broken by a whisical ENFP telling us he doesn't want us to change... repect man... THIS is why they say ISTJs have true stamina!

My heart didn't get broken! It's frozen over! You would need a chizel and a hammer to break it! :D

Besides, I have a pacemaker!:cheese:
[^Yes, that is one of those dry SJ jokes.]

My feelings will never show, because I'm still an SJ no matter what Amargith thinks! Perhaps SHE is the imposter!?:devil:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, I admit. I'm an SJ..plz command me.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
But remember Dave my slap dash use of the english language... an example would be; I got 'heartbroken' today over the fact that there were no cheese and tomato toasties left in the cafe that I visit! :D

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
But remember Dave my slap dash use of the english language... an example would be; I got 'heartbroken' today over the fact that there were no cheese and tomato toasties left in the cafe that I visit! :D

I knew it Amargith! You can't fool me but you have been fooling everyone else all this time! :cheese:

Wild, the first thing I want to do after reading your post is ask what a "cheese and tomato toastie" is. Is that some kind of European sandwich? :huh: Something with that description can't possibly taste good.

Ah yes, your slap-dash use of language... so you were exaagerating the fact? Oooooh I understand now! [I think] :doh:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So, do you think I'll make more sense to ISTJ's now? :coffee:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
So, do you think I'll make more sense to ISTJ's now? :coffee:

Well, I think I already do! You are ENFP on the outside and ISTJ on the inside! ;)

Acutally, given your avatar and what it says above your avatar, you are probably the exact opposite of an ISTJ. Oh, wait, that's an ENFP.... that means you have won the argument! :doh:

You really ARE manipulative! :peepwall:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, I think I already do! You are ENFP on the outside and ISTJ on the inside! ;)

Acutally, given your avatar and what it says above your avatar, you are probably the exact opposite of an ISTJ. Oh, wait, that's an ENFP.... that means you have won the argument! :doh:

You really ARE manipulative! :peepwall:

I didn't do anything! On the contrary, here I go out of my way to proclaim my new type aka 'ESFJ' and you accuse me of manipulation!

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
HANG ON AMARGITH HAS BECOME AN ESFJ... girl we need to have words in my office NOW! Dave you should be ashamed of yourself leading Amargith into bad ways... I shall deal withyou latter... Honestly I leave this thread for FIVE minutes... can't a girl eat a chese and tomato toastie around here in peace!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
HANG ON AMARGITH HAS BECOME AN ESFJ... girl we need to have words in my office NOW! Dave you should be ashamed of yourself leading Amargith into bad ways... I shall deal withyou latter... Honestly I leave this thread for FIVE minutes... can't a girl eat a chese and tomato toastie around here in peace!

Shameful of what?! I have no bad ways... I'm completely innocent! I swear! :cheese:It is Amargith's fault! She started it! I am just the victim in all of this! Please don't hurt me, I'm too young to die! :peepwall:

And can somebody PLEASE tell me what a cheese and tomato toastie is?!