• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISTJ-ENFP Relationship Starter (Help!)

weepingcherry

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
-
YOUUUUU you are a male ISTJ!!

i am an ENFP, not very strong E, but strong P and F,
i am in love with an ISTJ, and i think he is in love with me too...
im not sure...would u please tell me how you would show your love?
consider he can't show it THAT much, because of different family circumstances, ...etc...

but, how would u show it? do u think SOMETHING could happen between a ISTJ and ENFP? despite our differences? do u think we compliment each other weaknesses?
is it possible for a male ISTJ to be a ttracted to a female ENFP? why?

sorry for the q's...im just...well, im an ENFP jajajaj

greetings

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yes, it is possible for an ISTJ male to be attracted to an ENFP female. (I know from lots of experience. :dry:)

I'm not sure why it happens, you're all just so bubbly and fun to be around. :cheese: And you are usually very nice to us and pretty too. :wubbie:

How do we show our affection? Well, LOTS of cuddling, but only in private- in fact, there is absolutely NO physical contact ever in public. :nono: But that doesn't mean we do not care about you, it just means it's not the worlds business and that we are much too shy to participate in such a thing. :(

I think for the most part we compliment each others differences, but the relationship would probably be tough to maintain. A lot of ups and downs. :yes:

BlueSky

MBTI Type
ISTJ
YOUUUUU you are a male ISTJ!!

i am an ENFP, not very strong E, but strong P and F,
i am in love with an ISTJ, and i think he is in love with me too...
im not sure...would u please tell me how you would show your love?
consider he can't show it THAT much, because of different family circumstances, ...etc...

but, how would u show it? do u think SOMETHING could happen between a ISTJ and ENFP? despite our differences? do u think we compliment each other weaknesses?
is it possible for a male ISTJ to be a ttracted to a female ENFP? why?

sorry for the q's...im just...well, im an ENFP jajajaj

greetings

I don't have any experience with ENFPs, d@v3 can help you with that. However, I can tell you how ISTJs show love, and that is through action. You may not hear the words "I love you," but rest assured, if he cares for you so much, then he definitely feels something.

ISTJ males are to women as valiant knights are to delicate princesses. We wish to be your protector, your servant, and your lover.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
BlueSky speaks the truth! :yes:

We will protect you with our lives! :duel:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
The worst feeling for an ISTJ- uncertainty! :doh:
Good god, yeah.

Imagine how unnerved one must feel when almost every aspect of their life is shrouded in a haze of uncertainty.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I don't have any experience with ENFPs, d@v3 can help you with that. However, I can tell you how ISTJs show love, and that is through action. You may not hear the words "I love you," but rest assured, if he cares for you so much, then he definitely feels something.

ISTJ males are to women as valiant knights are to delicate princesses. We wish to be your protector, your servant, and your lover.

Mm, I notice SJs tend to be Acts of Service in the Love Languages theory. I can see how that'd be frustrating to someone (like me) who's Words of Affirmation. :blush:

But those I know who are dating ISTJs or married to ISTJs (like my ENFP father) can feel the love of their SO through such acts, and it's quite flattering.
Good god, yeah.

Imagine how unnerved one must feel when almost every aspect of their life is shrouded in a haze of uncertainty.
It's called Ne, and it's both a blessing and a curse. :tongue:

BlueSky

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Mm, I notice SJs tend to be Acts of Service in the Love Languages theory. I can see how that'd be frustrating to someone (like me) who's Words of Affirmation. :blush:

But those I know who are dating ISTJs or married to ISTJs (like my ENFP father) can feel the love of their SO through such acts, and it's quite flattering.

Oh, trust me, it can be frustrating for me as well, as so many people really need to be told that they are loved. Quite often, I feel like the people I like just aren't getting it, which I suppose may be natural, considering I am a very kind and loyal person in general. The worst of it though, is that I don't feel comfortable flirting or touching before any kind of relationship has been established (it would kind of compromise my integrity if I could overcome my inhibition to actually do those things), and therefore I can easily end up in one-way relationships. I'm not complaining; it just seems that relationships are the ISTJs weak point.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic...

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
My ISTJ was a true gentleman - and I appreciated him for that. ISTJ's will hold your hand in public etc - so not all are too shy to do these sorts of things.

In my experience - they are the safest place in the world, as long as you submit to them. If you resist at all - problems arise.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
If my girl is does not feel safe when I am there, then I am not doing my job. :) I have had girls that are NOT my girls tell me they feel safe around me, so I must be doing something right! :D

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
What do you mean by submit Alexx? :unsure:

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Stated it in the other ISTJ ENFP thread - and the ISTJ control thread lol.