• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISTJ-ENFP Relationship Starter (Help!)

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
Lol, god damn we second guess ourselves like crazy when it comes to relationship. :laugh:

lol, I'm extremely late in this conversation, but when i read this it was basically what I was thinking at the time. I'll continue reading...i hope this "Dave and the possible-ENFP" saga turns out well...

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
lol, I'm extremely late in this conversation, but when i read this it was basically what I was thinking at the time. I'll continue reading...i hope this "Dave and the possible-ENFP" saga turns out well...

You are late Pink! She has already said no. Oh well, I vow that I WILL find an ENFP/INFP and go on at least ONE date....:cheese:

Unless of course, I see someone else I like:D... or someone else finds me! :peepwall:

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
You are late Pink! She has already said no. Oh well, I vow that I WILL find an ENFP/INFP and go on at least ONE date....:cheese:

Hey, I already reserved the INFPs!!

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
What!? But I'm a "Senior Member" and seniority rules! Hahaha :D

Senior stands for "old", and nobody likes old people.. they smell. Besides, senior is next to senile. :devil:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Seniority (and by that, I mean actual experience of life) isn't much appreciated these days.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Seniority (and by that, I mean actual experience of life) isn't much appreciated these days.

Way to take my side Cimarron, I thought we were friends! :doh: So much for loyalty! :cry:

[You DO know we are joking right? :huh:]

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
.....The ENFP is going out with my friend on Saturday night.....FML! :doh:

(my friend told me he wouldn't go as he didn't know about my feelings for me. I told him to go anyway, at least one of us will be able to enjoy her company!)

I thought ENFP's were supposed to be good at not hurting other people's feelings? I mean come on.... my FRIEND?! Why would she do such an evil thing? :huh: Just to torure meee!

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
.....The ENFP is going out with my friend on Saturday night.....FML! :doh:

(my friend told me he wouldn't go as he didn't know about my feelings for me. I told him to go anyway, at least one of us will be able to enjoy her company!)

I thought ENFP's were supposed to be good at not hurting other people's feelings? I mean come on.... my FRIEND?! Why would she do such an evil thing? :huh: Just to torture meee!

Seems to me she can't help how she feels.

I think we can be really good at not hurting someones feelings, or really good at hurting a someones feelings. Depending on how we feel about you. Just my opinion tho. Take our relationship for example. =P

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Seems to me she can't help how she feels.

I think we can be really good at not hurting someones feelings, or really good at hurting a someones feelings. Depending on how we feel about you. Just my opinion tho. Take our relationship for example. =P

Yeah but... she KNOWS how I feel about her.. yet she goes out with my friend! Oh well, I can't make up her mind for her, nor would I want to. :)

I didn't know you wanted a relationship with me, Awesome. :blush: Please... could you elaborate a little, I do not understand. :doh:

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Man, you don't know how she feels about going out with your friend. When I sense that a guy is super interested in me, I often back off completely. Maybe your buddy seemed to offer a more casual relationship for the time being.

RiderOnTheStorm

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah but... she KNOWS how I feel about her.. yet she goes out with my friend! Oh well, I can't make up her mind for her, nor would I want to. :)

I didn't know you wanted a relationship with me, Awesome. :blush: Please... could you elaborate a little, I do not understand. :doh:

Pardon moi. I meant, *friendship.

Like I said. Seems like she can't help how she feels. Maybe she found you annoying, or something and is going out with your friend to spite you. Maybe she was playing with you all along for her amusement. If you don't want your friend to go out with her you should tell him so and give him your reasons. Stop being so ambiguous. If he knows how you feel and he goes out with her anyways. I'd say good riddance to 'em both.

Btw. I haven't read this thread. Too many ISTJ's in one place is like a repellent for Awesomecakes. =b

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
AwesomeCakes, have you seen the ISTJ congregation in vent lately?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...it's possible she always liked your friend.

RiderOnTheStorm

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
AwesomeCakes, have you seen the ISTJ congregation in vent lately?

"Congregation" you say. Of whom does this "congregation" consist of? I've only seen you, Beat, and Dave all in vent at once.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Pardon moi. I meant, *friendship.

Like I said. Seems like she can't help how she feels. Maybe she found you annoying, or something and is going out with your friend to spite you. Maybe she was playing with you all along for her amusement. If you don't want your friend to go out with her you should tell him so and give him your reasons. Stop being so ambiguous. If he knows how you feel and he goes out with her anyways. I'd say good riddance to 'em both.

Btw. I haven't read this thread. Too many ISTJ's in one place is like a repellent for Awesomecakes. =b

^lol awe come on, we can't be THAT bad... :) (And I was kidding about you wanting a relationship. :) I mean.. with me anyway.)

I think it's just a game and he played his cards right, I played mine wrong. lol. :yes:

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram

I read ISTJ relationship threads compulsively because I need to figure out how to get them to leave me alone. Also because I now just feel kind of sorry for Dave and want to help him out.

Hey, Dave. We should get coffee sometime and discuss your relationship failures.

(I also know a very lovely blue eyed INFJ who might be your type.)