• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs hate snow....

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*Sticks foot out and laughs as you faceplant into the snow* Step back people. Nothing to see here. I'll have this situation cleared up in no time.

:D *makes a snowangel*

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
snow is great, you always have an excuse for being late to work. Even cold weather suffices "ouh damn it, I am sorry, my car is just that old the engine didnt start" :D

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
This thread has me laffin' out loud. Funny.

I dunno. I uploaded a faux toe here and it went somewhere. Last one went to my profile so that's probably where it is.

Wanted to show you what an card-carrying INFP does with snow. If Jack sees this post he's gonna feel pretty damn smug. ;)

I make ice castles and (yes) snow angels. Really gotta have me some grandkids so I can retire from my second childhood.

And Beat? DOOOOOD! Foxy cap!

Edit. Oh lookit. It showed up. That's the ISTJ and what happens to guys like that when their wives get tired of them spending all day shoveling snow.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OMG that is hilarious, Anja! lol

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I don't mind snow, I just hate the salt! My poor car! It now has cancer... :cry:

I'll be driving down the road all grumpy and hit a nice fresh pile of salt where the snowplow stopped and emptied their load :)ranting:) as I'm ranting I'll look over and see an ENFP prancing around like it's a perfect world and making snow angels on their front lawn. My first thoughts : "There will be retribution! I hope your car wastes away!" :azdaja:

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
...because there's rarely any! Stupid global warming. We used to have lots of snow each winter here, and now we are lucky to have snow lasting more than a week. This year we were lucky. :)

Now, that's SJ too, because "A proper winter has snow, and since there's no snow, it's not a proper winter. And if there is no proper winter, then there is no proper cycle of seasons. That's not proper, and all things non-proper must be frowned upon." :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...because there's rarely any! Stupid global warming. We used to have lots of snow each winter here, and now we are lucky to have snow lasting more than a week. This year we were lucky. :)

Now, that's SJ too, because "A proper winter has snow, and since there's no snow, it's not a proper winter. And if there is no proper winter, then there is no proper cycle of seasons. That's not proper, and all things non-proper must be frowned upon." :D

And you guys are supposed to be the logical ones? :shock:

There just is no pleasing you people! :D

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
And you guys are supposed to be the logical ones? :shock:

There just is no pleasing you people! :D

ENFP's please me just by being in my presence :D................but that's just me! :cheese:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP's please me just by being in my presence :D................but that's just me! :cheese:

LOL, somebody is in :wubbie:-mode and not even trying to cling to his objectivity and rationality anymore :devil:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
LOL, somebody is in :wubbie:-mode and not even trying to cling to his objectivity and rationality anymore :devil:

NOOOO! NOT THE WUBBIES!!!! ANYTHING BUT THEM! :peepwall:

so anyways uhh.. snow... so yeah I don't mind it, but I HATE salt! ;)

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Dave, you are a New Yorker, too. ARE YOU SEEING THE SNOW RIGHT NOW!?

I had plans. Now those plans have been buried beneath piles of frozen misery.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Change of plans! Go and make some snow angels. :hug::wubbie::moonwalk::thumbup:

Habba you are turning to the darkside! (or is it light side?:huh:) Don't go! They will destroy all the wonderful SJ traits you have!;) And they use mind games,Amargith confessed it to me in the other thread! Don't trust any of them!!! ..............:peepwall:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What mindgames? *innocent look*

sade

Snow is so beautiful, aesthetic. And the inconveniance is not so huge.
Have fun. ;)