• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs hate snow....

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Dave, you are a New Yorker, too. ARE YOU SEEING THE SNOW RIGHT NOW!?

I had plans. Now those plans have been buried beneath piles of frozen misery.

YES! The snow is very high.... but it's the SALT on the roads that is the worst!

...amargith is decieving everybody with her mind games it's all part of the evil ENFP plot to take over! I read it in another thread! They are all in on it! Escape while you still can! :ninja:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dave, baby, who do you think they'll believe? An evil ISTJ or an innocent ENFP? :devil:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Dave, baby, who do you think they'll believe? An evil ISTJ or an innocent ENFP? :devil:

Why the most rational of the two of course!.........Me! :D

ESPECIALLY after reading our profile conversations! All the incriminating evidence they need! ;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why the most rational of the two of course!.........Me! :D

ESPECIALLY after reading our profile conversations! All the incriminating evidence they need! ;)

Oh honey, you're so cute when you're delusional :hug:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Oh honey, you're so cute when you're delusional :hug:

Aha! You called and ISTJ cute! So how do you know YOUR not the one being turned into an SJ? :cheese: The trick is on you!

Oh......wait..... after reading what's above your avatar I see I am wrong. NEVERMIND disregard the above accusation! :doh:

AND STOP WITH THE HUGS AND THE WUBBIES! They cramp my evil SJ style. :devil:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aha! You called and ISTJ cute! So how do you know YOUR not the one being turned into an SJ? :cheese: The trick is on you!

Oh......wait..... after reading what's above your avatar I see I am wrong. NEVERMIND disregard the above accusation! :doh:

AND STOP WITH THE HUGS AND THE WUBBIES! They cramp my evil SJ style. :devil:

:wubbie:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Amargirth's job is to taunt ISTJ's with her loving ways.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, not just ISTJs, but you guys make it just so irresistibly easy and fun ;)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ

^:azdaja:

Stop this madness Amargith before Wild catches on! I thought you said you were starting to LIKE SJ's! It must have been part of your evil scheme! She is not taunting... she is teasing! :cry:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^:azdaja:

Stop this madness Amargith before Wild catches on! I thought you said you were starting to LIKE SJ's! It must have been part of your evil scheme! :cry:

Can't help it :D
Oh yeah, plz let WH catch on..she's so much better at this than I am :devil:

(Btw, you suck at hiding how much you love this :alttongue:)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Can't help it :D
Oh yeah, plz let WH catch on..she's so much better at this than I am :devil:

I cannot take the wrath of you AND Wild!:puppy_dog_eyes: I refuse to let go of my ISTJ ways! You will never take me alive! :duel:

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Habba you are turning to the darkside! (or is it light side?:huh:) Don't go! They will destroy all the wonderful SJ traits you have!;)

We must be ever-obedient. We must follow the rules. We must follow the authority. Resistance is futile.

Waiting for further commands. :mellow:

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I hate snow. It makes it cold.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I hate snow and I'm not SJ! I'm Ex-Western New Yorker! Three feet of snow overnight on a regular basis will do that do you. Especially because they never cancelled school for it when I was growing up so we could PLAY in it. The B@stards.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
I am four and a half feet tall. Snow is a huge inconvenience to me. Snowbanks are much deeper for me!

earthangel

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I live in FL and I hate the cold, so maybe? I saw snow for a day or two and I loved it, but then again if it ruined my plans or if I had to constantly be near it and be in cold.... no. Lol I would probably hate it.

Then again, I love hurricanes and that ruins a lot of plans. Maybe I'm just a crazy Floridian, ISFJ or not :yes: