• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJs: Is love worth the trouble?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm prepared to destroy Raz with the Care Bear stare. But who's going to clean up?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I don't know, though. If I knew a reliable place where there were ISFJs ripe for the picking, I'd be all over it.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"Is love worth the trouble?"

Side effects of heartbreak may induce vomiting.

After my first girlfriend dumped me, my nerves were shot pretty badly. For a few days I was physically worn out, and vomited once or twice. So that kind of stuff apparently can happen.

But looking back, the vomiting doesn't seem like that big of a deal.

See, you survived! :D

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know, though. If I knew a reliable place where there were ISFJs ripe for the picking, I'd be all over it.

Society.

They aren't that hard to find.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
^What?

Girls are overrated anyways. They screw with you and don't look back. Fuck em.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
aww...stickin up for your boy...so sweet. :)

and yeah...whatever...just find a chick that wants the same things...no big deal...so shut the hell up. :D

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
^What?

Girls are overrated anyways. They screw with you and don't look back. Fuck em.

I've asked a lot of girls out. The ones I was really interested in, all had boyfriends. I really did get from some of them, "I would if I didn't have a boyfriend." One specifically that told me that, we clicked so well. When I heard the boyfriend part, it was just :doh:.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Been there a few times. Often times they're married though or something. Again, fuck 'em.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wow, I don't think that's happened to me before. It's good news, because it means that you have the ability. Your approach works, apparently.

Or, they're saying that because they don't want to hurt your feelings by saying "no." Hopefully, that's not the case. I've run into it before, once.

But all the girls I've ever asked out (total of 10, at most) have been single. They still turned me down. :D So your record looks pretty good, in some respects.

Last edited:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey guys, don't become bitter. That just makes things harder and more unpleasant.

Especially within common institutions such as marriage.

ISFJ's are not born married. The single ones are just harder to spot because they are introverted.

They also get divorced.

Why do you say this? May I remind you that ISFJ's are just as much SJ as the other SJs.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why do you say this? May I remind you that ISFJ's are just as much SJ as the other SJs.

Cause it is true? All types get divorced. I wasn't singling out ISFJs as more likely to get divorced, but to acknowledge that you'll find divorced ISFJs out there.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cause it is true? All types get divorced. I wasn't singling out ISFJs as more likely to get divorced, but to acknowledge that you'll find divorced ISFJs out there.

Yes, of course. :)

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
So, I guess it'd be a bad thing to walk up to a girl, and say, "Socialize with me so I can get experience."

My current tactic of alienating everyone around me apparently isn't working. DAMN IT!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So, I guess it'd be a bad thing to walk up to a girl, and say, "Socialize with me so I can get experience."

My current tactic of alienating everyone around me apparently isn't working. DAMN IT!

lol

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz

Just admit it. ISFJs are a myth. You are really an ISTJ in disguise trying to fool us into thinking that these things really exist. I've found out your secret! Be gone, vile pest!