• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJs: Is love worth the trouble?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Why do you need to know my age?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Just so he can patronize me further based on a number? Been there, done that. I've likely said my age in one of my 485 posts. Go dig for it.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'm 22 and guessing that he is, although I have no real idea.

edit:
God damn, I'm good.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Be vewy vewy quiet. Ban sticks hover around every corner.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
wow fishingdude, you're almost as cynical as I am. I would never have posted those very private thoughts in this manner :) but I can appreciate them nonetheless....

I knew I liked ISTJs for a reason.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
There are three ISTJ 22 yr olds on the forums (that I know of). :cheers:

fishingdude

MBTI Type
ISTJ
wow fishingdude, you're almost as cynical as I am. I would never have posted those very private thoughts in this manner :) but I can appreciate them nonetheless....

I knew I liked ISTJs for a reason.

Amazing the things you can tell a total stranger and not the ones you actually know.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not going to bother reading this thread (not even the OP) before posting my response:

It's worth it, because love is the ultimate form of loyalty. An ISTJ that loves you is one of the greatest gifts a non-ISTJ can ever receive.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm not going to bother reading this thread (not even the OP) before posting my response:

It's worth it, because love is the ultimate form of loyalty. An ISTJ that loves you is one of the greatest gifts a non-ISTJ can ever receive.

A big AMEN!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Res lurks here a lot, doesn't she?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Res lurks here a lot, doesn't she?

Ha! I don't think she's been here in quite some time.

(Oh hey, she was here 4 days ago! I would've guessed a month ago.)

I've hurt her in ways that would've broken other types. She's still with me.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I saw that coming from a mile away. I guess you're right. The dark side works just fine until then though.