• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] non pain-in-ass guardians

Gauche

So we all think about guardians (negativelly speaking) that they are judgmental, rigid, narrow-minded, "i am right and you are wrong", over-organized pain-in-asses, BUT... what about guardians who dont act that way so overwhelmingly (i mean all 4 types). You know, they arent so judgemental, they dont preach you, and only time to time laugh and say "how could you live in such a mess lol", so they arent offensive at all. Do you know such SJs, and what are they like? Whats good and whats wrong about these guardians, who perhaps are your coworkers, or classmates? I wonder because I think that a big deal of my classroom are guardinas, but only a few of them are such pain-in-ass, the rest are pretty ok. So, how do you see that? What is like to be a "non-judgemental" guardian?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
funny-pictures-about-to-fail.jpg

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You kidding? We like being a pain in the rear to friends. Sometimes they get the humor...sometimes they just think we're a pain.

Last edited:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I think it looks like that cat might actually make it.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
OP, how are we supposed to judge whether or not we're judgmental?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
It's hard not to be a pain. I was talking to a girl yesterday, and without realizing it, I commented about her necklace, but only right after I told her, "move your hair out of your face, it's in front of your eyes."

You should see me when I'm actually happy. When I get excited, I become *gasp* charismatic, actually very much so. All of the ISTJ traits become used for good, and it's interesting watching how I act. Our traits aren't necessarily bad. It's just a lot of people see us using them in bad ways.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
There's a couple of xSFJs that aren't so rigid and I consider friends, already written about them though so... yeah.