• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] ISTJ and ESTJ - How To Use NT (Ne+Te) Play

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello ISTJs and ESTJs! I just made a video on how to use Extroverted Intuition (Ne), Extroverted Thinking (Te), and NT (Ne+Te) Play for ENFPs, ESTJs, ISTJs, and INFPs. This video will first define what Ne, Te, and NT play are. You will learn the importance of the SF (Si+Fi) and NT (Ne+Te) axis. I will also provide my personal examples on how to practice using these functions and animals. The last part is showing you examples of real-life ENFP, ISTJ, ESTJ, and INFP using NT Play. My goal here is to give ENFPs, ESTJs, ISTJs, and INFPs, a simple road map to help them practice their NT Play if it's in a demon state (3rd or 4th in your animal stack). Check it out here: ENFP, ESTJ, ISTJ, INFP - How to Use NT (Ne+Te) Play - YouTube