• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] How do ISFJs flirt?

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Wow I had to check the date on this one, I was wondering how it slipped past me.. LOL

Ahh your sweet... :wubbie: :newwink:

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Every ISFJ I have met flirts with me by trying to have sex with me. I don't wanna say ISFJs are easy but if somebody said my life depended on having consensual sex with a girl that night and I was going to be locked in a room with one girl of any type I wanted I would for sure pick in ISFJ.

If I had a death wish I would pick INFJ.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
I don't know whether to be offended or happy to hear your views??? EVERY ISFJ girl tries having sex with you, wow you must be an ISFJ magnet! But then again I can't be upset because you would choose so, so on a more mature level. Could it be people are attracted to those that are attracted to them??

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I don't know whether to be offended or happy to hear your views??? EVERY ISFJ girl tries having sex with you, wow you must be an ISFJ magnet! But then again I can't be upset because you would choose so, so on a more mature level. Could it be people are attracted to those that are attracted to them??

I'm ENTP, shadow types are attracted to one another naturally and ISFJs are the most common female there. It could be I just meet the most INFJs, it could be that they find that to be the easiest way to attract or secure a relationship. I run from ISFJs anyway so the point is moot, I can pick them out of a crowd in seconds.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
:peepwall: goes back into hiding..

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Hmm. The ISFJ I'm seeing is far from easy. :blink: Maybe she's waiting for me to take the initiative. I haven't really proposed anything further than kissing; I don't want to pressure her.

From experience, the majority is in the body language (as flirting tends to be, regardless of type). Mostly, when we met up, it consisted of body language and gestures over words. This was tedious, considering I'm far from observant. I don't know. If you're ruminating over whether an ISFJ is flirting or not, chances are they aren't. However, my ISFJ was especially shy and tentative, so I had to warm her up by telling a couple of light-hearted jokes.

Overall, besides the body language, I stand by what I said earlier in the thread that ISFJs (at least the females) don't really flirt... unless you're both already together. Then the closet impishness comes out to play.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Every ISFJ I have met flirts with me by trying to have sex with me. I don't wanna say ISFJs are easy but if somebody said my life depended on having consensual sex with a girl that night and I was going to be locked in a room with one girl of any type I wanted I would for sure pick in ISFJ.

If I had a death wish I would pick INFJ.
MBTI can conjure up some creative stereotypes.

simpleamazement

MBTI Type
istj
Enneagram
I'm ENTP, shadow types are attracted to one another naturally and ISFJs are the most common female there. It could be I just meet the most INFJs, it could be that they find that to be the easiest way to attract or secure a relationship. I run from ISFJs anyway so the point is moot, I can pick them out of a crowd in seconds.

Yeah, I see that with this ENTP guy I know and ISFJs. They're always all over him, but he's married to an INFJ. But they still insist on talking to him.

Same story with ISTJs and ENFPs. ISTJs all up on the ENFPs. lol.