• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Lower intuition freak-outs

skimpit

Hi, lower-intuition-in-the-stack-possesser here.

I frequently have bouts of depression about what my future will be like because I don't value as intuition as highly as intuitive types.

What can I do to stop these freak-outs so I can get on with my life? Everything is so painfully slow and methodical, and not in a good way. I constantly want to drop out of school or switch jobs, even though I specifically got the job and major and school I wanted because it all caters to a common theme of fostering a career at the end. I'm playing INTJ here.

Any help?

I'll be active on this thread, so shoot me any questions if there are any.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't understand the question.

Why would "valuing your intuition as highly as intuitive types" have anything to do with personal or financial success?

Your problem, from the extremely brief sentence you provided, sounds like you're unsure of what sort of career or life you want, which is a problem that is common with Sensors or Intuitives.

Could you elaborate on what you're feeling?