• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] ESFJ Females; what qualities do you admire/seek in a partner?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I saw a few others while browsing old threads. I thought ESPs were the most underrepresented on here... guess they have a strong competitor in this wonderful, amazing, lovely type that isn't susceptible to flattery at all. :p

That was me trying to encourage them to answer too.

zark

MBTI Type
istp
My girlfriend is an ESFJ

I am an istp, and I think we are most compatible with the esfj types, like a give and take relationship or a yin and yang, what do you think esfj females out there?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^Aww that's nice. :cheese:

I'm on the borderline of I/E but one thing I've noticed with a lot with ESFJ's is that they tend to gravitate towards people with a good sense of humor and common sense.

Qre:us

I just had a discussion with one of my ESFJ best friends, who had this to say about relationships:

"Relationships require routine and organization." :shock:

Her and her ass-hat ESTJ bf's favourite past-time is waking in the morning and :coffee: together. How mundane!!

(Attention: the above message contains no bias :cheese:)

Okay, so I'm cheesed that, yet again, she took a personal affront to something I said, and ended with, "Well, fine, that's your opinion!" Draining, really.