• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] Whiny?

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1
I am inclined to be and at times I have to try really, really hard not to do so. I am usually pretty happy and "sunny," but when I am down about something there is no end to the internal whining (although I try not to vocalize it). It's like DOOM AND GLOOM, waaah. And when I'm annoyed about something, every little other thing gets on my nerves.

I'm easily annoyed, irritated, and God forbid you "mess up my order". I don't show it outside, but I'm incredibly off-center on the inside if that happens. I don't vocalize my complaints most of the time, but....

When I'm at home, I vent a lot. Mostly to Mom, who completely understands where I'm coming from almost 100% of the time. My complaints are frequent, yet legit somehow. Mom always did say I'm a whiner. Although she puts me in a box with the entire male gender, saying, "Men are such whiners."

:D
One of my best friends is ISTJ. We call her "Eeyore." I laughed the other day when I looked at the list of famous ISTJ's and, sure enough, Eeyore was on the list!

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Ehhh... I'm not sure. I know that I sometimes do a certain bit of complaining to make a conversation with someone. Especially if I don't have much to say.

Lambchop

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'm easily annoyed, irritated, and God forbid you "mess up my order". I don't show it outside, but I'm incredibly off-center on the inside if that happens. I don't vocalize my complaints most of the time, but....

When I'm at home, I vent a lot. Mostly to Mom, who completely understands where I'm coming from almost 100% of the time. My complaints are frequent, yet legit somehow. Mom always did say I'm a whiner. Although she puts me in a box with the entire male gender, saying, "Men are such whiners."

:D

I am totally with you here -- easily annoyed and irritated. And I have my husband that I go home to vent to. Sometimes I'm amazed at my own capacity to be sooo empathetic and be such a BITCH at the same time!

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
My friend's say I bitch and whine like a girl, but I never notice it. :thinking:

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
When things don't go according to plans I tend to get into a sulky mood and bitch, whine and complain. I try to see the humour in things or let go of my expectations because I really don't like those sulky moods nor do I like to bring people down with my negativity.

WickedQueen

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
3w4
At first I thought that I'm a whiny coz I feel like I rant a lot. But my friends and colleagues said that I'm not a whiner at all. So...

I dunno. *shrugs*

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Crazy ESTJ coincidence: I feel exactly the same way!